Eardley to start for Wales at left-back

Certainly pushing forward a lot. Looking good for it.

Yeah...Wales loook to be playing with 3 at the back and then a very deep holding midfielder - allowing both wing backs to 'push on' - Great to see a young player from the club looking comfortable in an international shirt....get that price up :wink:

Wing back seems to suit him brilliantly. Licence to get forward loads, and defensive responsibilities reduced.

I'd look into signing a right back and try Eards on the right side of midfield in friendlies

If he looks good at wing back, why play him right midfield?

I don't think he'd be good enough as a right midfielder - but the wing back role certainkly seems to suit - as long as you've 3 quick, solid defenders as your back 3.

Wing back seems to suit him brilliantly. Licence to get forward loads, and defensive responsibilities reduced.

I'd look into signing a right back and try Eards on the right side of midfield in friendlies

You might want to give Coventry/whoever a call and let them know! :wink:

Well done Neal, enjoyed watching him play more than the England game. All valuable experience for a player so young and one of our most experienced players already.

He ran his nads off and although looked a tad cream crackered at the end, he put in a good shift and some quality balls in their box.

So we can watch Wales in about 6 formats but not England thanks to :censored:anta. Gits.

No we can't watch England because the BBC would rather pay for snooker, Jonathan Ross , and sending multiple correspondents to any event.

No we can't watch England because the BBC would rather pay for snooker, Jonathan Ross , and sending multiple correspondents to any event.

The BBC spends more money on digital channels than Sky pay for Premiership football.

They also spend 4 times as much on BBC News 24 as Sky spend on Sky News.

The BBC spends more money on digital channels than Sky pay for Premiership football.

They also spend 4 times as much on BBC News 24 as Sky spend on Sky News.

I think the BBC takes a lot of stick when in reality it's one of the most valuable resources this country has.

I think the BBC takes a lot of stick when in reality it's one of the most valuable resources this country has.

It could certainly be a more cost focused valuable resource.

I think it deserves a lot of the stick it gets and could be run better.

At the same time, it does indeed have many strengths and caters to a diverse audience worldwide. I thought the reference to Latics here was rather good!

(I just wish BBC World wasn't the only English channel you seem to be able to get in a foreign hotel !!)

Edited by opinions4u

Don't see the same complaints when Sky are the only ones showing the games. I love watching boxing yet hardly get to see any these days as I don't want to pay for Sky. I get Setanta free through my BT Vision and saw the game tonight, believe me, until we scored you were better off not watching it. I am gutted Haye has hurt himself as I was looking forward to that fight as that was on Setanta too. Market forces, funny old game.

How on Earth do you define something that costs more than a billion pounds in a tax disguised as a subscription fee as a resource? It spends a huge amount of it producing :censored: TV that any number of channels can make anyway, it has hardly any free to air sport worth watching, it spends tens or hundreds of millions on product for children that commercial ventures already do better and I am struggling to think of the huge amount of ground breaking drama it produces. It's news coverage isn't great, it's website is sickeningly craven and to me offensive as an atheist (it describes all world religions as matters of faith except for Islam, which it describes as true (unless they changes it since)) and it is massively overstaffed by wasters collecting huge salaries to do :censored: all in a bloated institution, mostly still bizarrley situated in London, for reasons that make no economic sense and have nothing to do with making any product that the, "licence fee payers," want to enjoy. Throw it in the well. Talented people will make producyt that we want without the Government holding a gun to our head to fund them.

How on Earth do you define something that costs more than a billion pounds in a tax disguised as a subscription fee as a resource? It spends a huge amount of it producing :censored: TV that any number of channels can make anyway, it has hardly any free to air sport worth watching, it spends tens or hundreds of millions on product for children that commercial ventures already do better and I am struggling to think of the huge amount of ground breaking drama it produces. It's news coverage isn't great, it's website is sickeningly craven and to me offensive as an atheist (it describes all world religions as matters of faith except for Islam, which it describes as true (unless they changes it since)) and it is massively overstaffed by wasters collecting huge salaries to do :censored: all in a bloated institution, mostly still bizarrley situated in London, for reasons that make no economic sense and have nothing to do with making any product that the, "licence fee payers," want to enjoy. Throw it in the well. Talented people will make producyt that we want without the Government holding a gun to our head to fund them.

That's bollocks. News reporting has gone downhill across the board in recent years, as news organisations struggle to make something appear interesting every minute of the day. But the BBC is still the best one. The BBC (in my opinion, not that I watch much of it) produces more EDUCATIONAL children's television than the crap on the commercial channels. I'm delighted that they're showing F1 again, although ITV did a great job to be fair. The licence fee is a tiny amount compared to what many of us pay to get the 'extra' satellite and cable channels, many of which are showing BBC programmes.

Anyway, thought this thread was about Neal Eardley... :)