What Would You Do With £80m ?

Guest sheridans_world
Just been Watching Sky Sports News And Seen Man Utd Accepted A £80M Bid For Ronaldo.

I Was Thinking What Everyone Do With 80 Mil ? What Would Latics Do ?

I Would Buy Both Of Your Shift Keys And Your Caps Lock Key.

Just been Watching Sky Sports News And Seen Man Utd Accepted A £80M Bid For Ronaldo.

build a new ground for a start. also was thinking that if ronaldo is worth 80 million, then no one can blame us for wanting one million for taylor.

notice leeds havent put that bid in yet. maybe they read our message boards. :grin:

Hire MI5, find ooh Roger Palmer, bring him back to BP, install him as gaffer and then have to invest in a brand new 60,000 stadium to cope with the extra fans that the Dodge would undoubtedly bring to the club.

After seeing Roger take the team on a dream journey, winning domestic and european trophies - I would then elope with him to an Island, somewhere remote, somewhere warm and retire happily ever after!!

MI5? Doesn't Ooh Roger Palmer post on here?

Taggart a few months back:

''Do you think I would enter into a contract with that mob?" he said. "No chance. I would not sell them a virus. That is a 'no' by the way.''

"Real blame anybody but themselves," he said. "I said to (chief executive) David Gill a year last summer when we sold Gabriel Heinze he could bet his life this stuff will all start up around Ronaldo in January. It will happen again''

"We just have to ignore it. If we worry about what Real Madrid have to say we are not concentrating on our own publicity and the programme of difficult games we have got coming up.

"Sometimes they create an angry situation and sometimes I get really annoyed with them. But we know their game. I think we should play ours and ignore them."

:laught16:

To tell the truth I think the Redd Soxx have done very decently out of their dealings with the Madrid White Soxx. They offloaded Beckham at a point where he had passed his best and had been found out by the pace of the English game, big money for Van Horseface, got Evra in for about the same (I think) as they got for Heinze and so on which I see as swapping a very good player for a better one. Ronaldo might be different in that his best years should be in front of him but it's such crazy money they would be fools not to take it. If your side is so dependant on one player that £80m can't replace him you are only ever one kick away from disaster anyway.

My prediction - Madrid to win nothing next season, just like what their last set of so-called Galacticos did towards the end.

what worries me more with this thead is that there are a lot of males interested in Beardy's backside????....

there are some scary latics fans out there.... I wish to log that I have no interested in Beardy's backside with or without £80 million....

Now Steve Gerrad's arse....hmmmmmmmm...I could be persuaded to grope being female and all... Ronaldo??????

I have standards you know...lol

I would give Latics £40 Mill

Dine some of the richest women in the world

Spend a few million in Monte Carlo and L/ Vagas

and probably squander the rest !!!!!

Edited by losesome

Now Steve Gerrad's arse....hmmmmmmmm...I could be persuaded to grope being female and all...

If you're female then Steven Gerrard wouldn't be interested.....

is anyone else nostalgic for the days when Blackburn paying £5m for Chris Sutton was controversial?