What Would You Do With £80m ?

Just been Watching Sky Sports News And Seen Man Utd Accepted A £80M Bid For Ronaldo.

I Was Thinking What Everyone Do With 80 Mil ? What Would Latics Do ?

£80 Mill for Ronaldo..... I would sell him in an instant! Trouble for the scum now though is no matter who they go for to replace him their asking price will be doubled i reckon messi is a miles better player than ronaldo and would suit uniteds style better.

Latics with £80 million would most prob build up boundary park and make us into a good championship side.

I'd tickle Beardy's sphincter. Hey, I've got £80M, I can do what I want now.

£80m can buy you an awful lot of trauma counselling. I would also tickle Beardy’s sphincter.

Having got the money, I would squander it on a vast array of vices. Obviously.

£80m can buy you an awful lot of trauma counselling. I would also tickle Beardy’s sphincter.

Having got the money, I would squander it on a vast array of vices. Obviously.

You want to bath in a sea of oiled up ladyboys dont ya?

Are you angling for me to pay for you to have the operations finished off?

No because i would end up going into a grotty cockernee hospikal, and having it lopped off with a rusty saw!

I know your tricks...

Hire MI5, find ooh Roger Palmer, bring him back to BP, install him as gaffer and then have to invest in a brand new 60,000 stadium to cope with the extra fans that the Dodge would undoubtedly bring to the club.

After seeing Roger take the team on a dream journey, winning domestic and european trophies - I would then elope with him to an Island, somewhere remote, somewhere warm and retire happily ever after!!

Hire MI5, find ooh Roger Palmer, bring him back to BP, install him as gaffer and then have to invest in a brand new 60,000 stadium to cope with the extra fans that the Dodge would undoubtedly bring to the club.

After seeing Roger take the team on a dream journey, winning domestic and european trophies - I would then elope with him to an Island, somewhere remote, somewhere warm and retire happily ever after!!

Give me £50 and I'll find him for you! :D