Michael Jackson Dies

Ackey

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like someone said on the radio...with the way chart sales have changed now (ie. Internet downloads counting) it'll be no surprise if the top 10-15 songs in the Music Charts on Sunday are all Jacko songs. That'd be weird to see and yet more Jackson music history made. A great, troubled talent that for me...died a long time ago!

This is very suspicious to me, a man who is OK 50 (Christ I didn't know he was that old but then again Thriller was out in 83), dies of a cardiac arrest whilst he is supposed to be preparing for a marathon number of gigs in London (so I suspect he is getting fit). On the same hand we have the same guy who has kept strange public hygeine habits has been accused of child molestation on more than one occassion and dies of a cardiac arrest. I'm beginning to wonder if he had a 'strange' virus that rhymes with TV.

Guest sheridans_world

Granted, he was a bit weird, well at least for the last 10/15 years or so but you cant deny that his music is fantastic. The songs he has sung are timeless, this guy was a record breaker with thriller, 51 million copies sold worldwide, 7 singles from that album went to number 1 in the charts. Regardless what people say, it takes someone special to do that, I was going to try and get tickets to his London gigs.

We'll have to leave it as Forever, Michael.

This is very suspicious to me, a man who is OK 50 (Christ I didn't know he was that old but then again Thriller was out in 83), dies of a cardiac arrest whilst he is supposed to be preparing for a marathon number of gigs in London (so I suspect he is getting fit). On the same hand we have the same guy who has kept strange public hygeine habits has been accused of child molestation on more than one occassion and dies of a cardiac arrest. I'm beginning to wonder if he had a 'strange' virus that rhymes with TV.

Of course if you live this crazy lifestyle there will be sceptical comments. However it's not uncommen for someone who's made a giant step into a fitness effort to die of cardiac arrest or a heart attack. I know of a guy who did no exercise for years, spent two weeks in the gym and ran the Manchester race for life. He was in a coma for over 2 weeks and died several times. He's slowly getting better now, but it shows how drastic lifestyle changes can put unusual stresses on your body.

As for the jokes. Well if you can't laugh at a time like this when can you laugh?

This is all nonsense, he hasn't had a heart attack and died on his way to hospital. He was found dead in the children's ward after having a stroke.

His last hit was Off The Wall and into the box.

The surgeons are starting with the Man In The MRI.

His upcoming dates in London have been cancelled, their names were James aged 9 and Thomas aged 7.

I'm here all week, don't forget to tip your waitress, try the fish its on special today.

BBC News have just interviewed a guy at Glasto who is so clearly off his nutts on speed that you could his eyes failing to focus on the interviewers face two feet away! :lol:

they're digging up some great interviewees - the paparazzi in LA who claimed to have protographed the dead body and the binman from Glasto who'd been up all night mourning.

scraping the barrel...

they're digging up some great interviewees - the paparazzi in LA who claimed to have protographed the dead body and the binman from Glasto who'd been up all night mourning.

scraping the barrel...

"my kids would play with his kids"

Like father like son eh?

The best one was on one of the 24 hours news channels last night, the studio anchor said "we go live now to Times Square in New York where our reporter has managed to get an interview with someone high up in the music business, for the latest we go LIVE!!" - It cut to New York and the reporter starts "I'm talking to Joe 6Pack who works in that ticket booth behind us selling tickets, what are your thoughts at this time" - It was all done with a straight face and presented as Fact x Importance = NEWS.

The best one was on one of the 24 hours news channels last night, the studio anchor said "we go live now to Times Square in New York where our reporter has managed to get an interview with someone high up in the music business, for the latest we go LIVE!!" - It cut to New York and the reporter starts "I'm talking to Joe 6Pack who works in that ticket booth behind us selling tickets, what are your thoughts at this time" - It was all done with a straight face and presented as Fact x Importance = NEWS.

:lol:

Madonna can't stop crying... she's so happy she can have the three kids!!

Who got the first text message? I got one when I woke up this morning at about 8.30am.

"Whats the difference between Jacko and Michael Jackson?" Alex Ferguson will still be playing Giggs in August".

Those who snoooooze, loooooooose. The wife was out last night and I txt her about half ten to say "Jackson's had a heart attack, its bad, its bad, its really really bad".