An Appeal To Big Dave To Bring Him Back, One Of The Best Latics Midfielders For A Few Years.

Although Our Midfield Is Quite Sorted ATM

no, he is passed it, not exactly been outstanding for shrews last season.

good in the past but that was in the past...time to move on

Guest FyldeBlue
An Appeal To Big Dave To Bring Him Back, One Of The Best Latics Midfielders For A Few Years.

Although Our Midfield Is Quite Sorted ATM

Don't bother making that appeal !...PM is over the hill and far away and has crocked knees, and is now too old, and is well and truly past it, have another try with someone a bit more suitable, preferably looking forward to the future not going backwards all the time.

We Have Just Signed Dean Furman Who Will Be Better Than Paul Murray

If he ends up being better than Paul Murray, I promise, with all of you as witnesses, to change my name by deed poll to Ryan Paul Murray Dean Furman Love Triangle Cartwright.

If Furman really is in the same mould as Muzz, my faith has well and truly been restored.

If he ends up being better than Paul Murray, I promise, with all of you as witnesses, to change my name by deed poll to Ryan Paul Murray Dean Furman Love Triangle Cartwright.

If Furman really is in the same mould as Muzz, my faith has well and truly been restored.

*printscreen*

Ladies and Gentlemen. At the end of the 2009/10 season OWTB.co.uk will conduct a poll. Should that poll reveal that a majority of Oldham fans (we'll be nice, 70% maj.) think that Furman is better than Murray then Ryan 'this was a bad idea' Cartwright will become Ryan Paul Murray Dean Furman Love Triangle Cartwright for a minimum of 3 months.

:D

*printscreen*

Ladies and Gentlemen. At the end of the 2009/10 season OWTB.co.uk will conduct a poll. Should that poll reveal that a majority of Oldham fans (we'll be nice, 70% maj.) think that Furman is better than Murray then Ryan 'this was a bad idea' Cartwright will become Ryan Paul Murray Dean Furman Love Triangle Cartwright for a minimum of 3 months.

:D

I wonder if that poll call be rigged.. thinks

The caveat is that I have to think that Furman's better than Murray. Believe me, it's going to take A LOT to convince me.

I don't blame youy for being cautious in the name change thing.

I also think iyou are wise to be cautious on the expectations of this squad, some people have gone from despair to delirium in about a week.

To start comapring him to Paul Murray before ever seeing him play, on the basis of a few herberts on an internet site, is really not very sensible.

I don't blame youy for being cautious in the name change thing.

I also think iyou are wise to be cautious on the expectations of this squad, some people have gone from despair to delirium in about a week.

To start comapring him to Paul Murray before ever seeing him play, on the basis of a few herberts on an internet site, is really not very sensible.

Dean Furman = Paul Murray :pray:

The caveat is that I have to think that Furman's better than Murray. Believe me, it's going to take A LOT to convince me.

Supposing your options were:

1 - An OASIS kicking circle pummelling you until you admit that Furman is better than Murray

2 - An OASIS kicking circle pummelling you for refusing to admit that Furman is better than Murray

One has a definite end point and will thus enable you to get to the bar sooner.

Absolutely not in jest violent threats aside, it's been said before but Murray shone for us as our second best midfielder, for half a season, in troubled times. Really not sure where the adulation comes from.

Murray's my favourite ever Latics player. He had genuine class. If anyone wishes to tell me otherwise, I'll fight them.

Remember, until we play Palace Croydon rules don't apply, so no shanking us in the shins while we put the boot in.