What are the odds.....

.........on Chris O'Grady scoring 20+ goals next season, it came to me in a dream that I should put this bet on

I'd be happy if Chris O'Grady had 20 shots on target.

Decent at holding the ball up, but certainly not a 20 goal a season man.

.........on Chris O'Grady scoring 20+ goals next season, it came to me in a dream that I should put this bet on

I have to say, my initial thought was uncontrollable laughter....

... but then I thought about Chris Porter and his first season here... anything is possible

I have to say, my initial thought was uncontrollable laughter....

... but then I thought about Chris Porter and his first season here... anything is possible

Chris Porter still managed a cheeky 9 in his first season including a hattrick has COG even scored 1? :grin:

Think you will get good odds fents, put a tenner on it!

it came to me in a dream that I should put this bet on

By the same logic I should put money on myself getting a job in Nazi Germany's anti-Vampire police unit, reporting into Mr Hitler's dad. I reckon the odds would be similar.

I'd put a quid on that just to see creepy's face if COG started with a hatrick against Stockport... :lol:

If COG scores a hatrick against Stockport i swear to Christ i will run up Sheepfoot Lane at full time NAKED :shakeit::blush:

Chris Porter still managed a cheeky 9 in his first season including a hattrick has COG even scored 1? :grin:

Nope, but if he did then maybe more would follow? I like O'Grady, the clear MOTM one time I saw him and nearly always decent the others. Always, always hard working. Shot shy yes, but then it's easier to teach a player to shoot more readlily than it is to get one to lifting his head up.

The reports from his loan spells were disapointing but also surprised me. :(

Id show my arse on the town hall steps if he scores 20+ goals this season :ph34r:

Seem to remember that many years ago many promised to show their backsides on town hall steps if Latics ever got promoted to the old Division One.

As we all know they did but fortunatly not a backside was to be seen on the top of Yorkshire St.

Id show my arse on the town hall steps if he scores 20+ goals this season :ph34r:

I reckon a $50 bet would cure the Australian National debt......And, I will use the winnings to book my flight back to capture the event digitally........

Sean Hansford? Who's he????

Think you will get good odds fents, put a tenner on it!

It's not the lack of scoring for us that worried me. It was the 1 (ONE) shot on target that we could all come up with (Hartlepool away). That says to me that things are unlikely to change in the goalscoring stakes.