Ashes 2009

Strauss out now caught 3rd man. 11-1

Could be one of those days, all out for 150 I reckon. No talisman in this batting line-up. Time for Cook and Bell to grow muchos maracas. No faith in Bopara, arrogant tosser who isn't good enough - I'd score runs against the Windies FFS! :ranting:

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be one of those days, all out for 150 I reckon. No talisman in this batting line-up. Time for Cook and Bell to grow muchos maracas. No faith in Bopara, arrogant tosser who isn't good enough - I'd score runs against the Windies FFS! :ranting:

If the weather is going to be changeable over the course of the game anything over 250 could be competitive I reckon. Anderson and Onions could go through them like a pint of Sovereign Bitter in Scunthorpe.

I rest my case...16-2 :ranting: Awesome! Bottle going now there's a chance of regaining the Ashes?

That's why I love cricket, a real roller-coaster! But we have to be competitive in this innings. This partnership now (cook and Bell) could be the test match and the Ashes!

Yep ,

Listening to TMS Boycott ripping into the England coaching for playing football in the warm up.