Ashes 2009

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 dodgy wickets out of 4, I'll take it but it'll give the Aussies a sense of injustice and summat to whinge about that may just fire them up for the rest of the series. :unsure:

They've done it enough to us about time we did them with it.

Fantastic batting by Austrillia this evening!

We need to break that partnership in the morning session and if we do its game over i feel... I think we will....

If they are still there by lunch it might be us praying for rain....

Totally agree !

I will be much happier after a wicket.

England are still strong favourites, and I think we will take these wickets and win the test to go 1 up in the series.

We will come out fresh this morning and just need to break this partnership, the new ball is only 5 overs old hopefully Freddie & Anderson will get some movement with it while it is still new/hard, after that it might be down to Swann to get some turn on this 5th day pitch.

Just been twittering with Bumble will try to mention the 92in blue if opportunity arises. (not certain) Good bloke that David lloyd.

Aussie will get these runs i can feel it.

:angry:

Whats your twitter?

I never get a response from Lloyd! lol

Just been twittering with Bumble will try to mention the 92in blue if opportunity arises. (not certain) Good bloke that David lloyd.

Yeah, he's following me too. Are you sure it's really him. He keeps mentioning that he's listening to The Fall, Half Man Half Biscuit and Joy Division. I just can't imagine him being a fan of that really.

His Tweets are one of the reasons why Twitter is ace though.