Ashes 2009

Nice for the Aussies, not for us.

Wasted the new ball really, Flintoff bowled too short and Anderson didn't make them play enough.

I'm also far from convinced that Onions is a International class bowler.

3 wickets this morning for Onions, I think they call that sods law. :lol:

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 wickets this morning for Onions, I think they call that sods law. :lol:

Some people know their onions, others have a lot to learn.....

.....If in doubt ask the allotment holders. :grin:

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Guest sheridans_world

Get in, what a brilliant morning of cricket.

Seven wickets, two chances for a hat-trick. Awesome.

From David in Gerrards Cross, TMS inbox: "This is a collapse of English proportions!! I'm loving it."

I've taken this week and next week off work, I am currently sat at my PC naked apart from my dressing gown and haven't moved since the cricket started on TMS. What a great morning. Now, do I go for a shower and get dressed or stay here for the rest of the day?

I've taken this week and next week off work, I am currently sat at my PC naked apart from my dressing gown and haven't moved since the cricket started on TMS. What a great morning. Now, do I go for a shower and get dressed or stay here for the rest of the day?

As much as i've deliberated binning Sky, this has been worth every penny this summer! Awesome! Botham's loving it! Warney's commentating through gritted teeth!

if you have sky you can watch it for free on your comp..

the kids are hogging cartoons downstairs,so everyones happy!

Not got sky, I'd watch too much sport and lose the wife, plus I don't like giving Murdoch money.

Think the choice has been taken out of my hands, been ordered to have a shave, Clare doesn't want a "beardy weirdy husband" :lol:

You had not one but two hands, both with a back to them the last time I saw you. Sort it out.

Guest sheridans_world

I'm happy with 2 wickets down with more than 100 on the board. If we can keep a steady ship and hope the weather doesnt affect play, we could bat on and get 400 upwards today.

I'm happy with 2 wickets down with more than 100 on the board. If we can keep a steady ship and hope the weather doesnt affect play, we could bat on and get 400 upwards today.

If we get close to 300 on that wicket from yesterday I'll be happy. We all know what our middle order is capable of. It could make the Aussie stand look great!