Chris O'Grady this season...

Verdict on O'Grady  

188 members have voted

1. 1. How will he perform this season?

• He'll prove the doubters wrong and turns out to be a class player for us.
    • He'll turn out to be pretty decent, score a few goals and will earn a new contract.
    • He's that much of a turkey he's being headhunted by Bernard Matthews!

Im not voting yet as I havent seen him, i think its a tad early this pole

From what I have seen of him last season, I rate him. A very strong and useful player playing alongside a real goalscorer (Abbott). I think he'll be a great asset.

COG played well tonight, could have had a hat trick, 2 efforts off the bar, looked taller to me? possibly lost some weight.

Only played the 2nd half Pav and Lewi played the first.

Promising albeit against Hyde.....

==============================================================================

COG played well tonight, could have had a hat trick, 2 efforts off the bar, looked taller to me? possibly lost some weight.

Only played the 2nd half Pav and Lewi played the first.

Promising albeit against Hyde.....

==============================================================================

MOM for me

This poll suggests there is more confidence in O'Grady than a number of threads on him have done!

Possibly due to the fact he was never given a run out alongside Hughes that lasted more than a few minutes. To write a player off after so few games for the side is wrong.

At Stockport he played at the front of a 4-5-1.

I've seen skill, height, power and blind alleys out of him. Playing alongside the right man could end the "blind alley" problem.

I'm not convinced by him, but I'm a long way off discarding him.

He carried on the same and scored last night. He was the only one of our front line who was able to hold the ball up and bring others in to the game.

Ogrady is a good holding striker, he is too similar to play with Abbott, but he will get games this year. We need another striker, simple. If we dont, we will struggle with goals this year :angry:

Possibly due to the fact he was never given a run out alongside Hughes that lasted more than a few minutes. To write a player off after so few games for the side is wrong.

At Stockport he played at the front of a 4-5-1.

I've seen skill, height, power and blind alleys out of him. Playing alongside the right man could end the "blind alley" problem.

I'm not convinced by him, but I'm a long way off discarding him.

He got dry b8m fooked by shez. If Shez honestly though Having Smalley, Lewis and Wolfy was better than Davies & Ogrady then something is seriously wrong :lol:

Ogrady is a good holding striker, he is too similar to play with Abbott, but he will get games this year. We need another striker, simple. If we dont, we will struggle with goals this year :angry:

Agreed wholly. With Gregan and possibly Haining as our centre half partnership - the basis of our side could be like a line of immovable lamposts!