Keep the faith logo - inny or outty?

Great new away kit love it, "ball and chain" has bought one and it was fab to see many children and adults with them on at hyde too but....

"keep the faith" logo Stiched on the inside of the shirt so only your backside can see it...hmmmm is it right?

If it is right and not a clanger.... do you think the log should be on the inside or the outside?

Are you an "inny" or an "outty"

Comments?

Great new away kit love it, "ball and chain" has bought one and it was fab to see many children and adults with them on at hyde too but....

"keep the faith" logo Stiched on the inside of the shirt so only your backside can see it...hmmmm is it right?

If it is right and not a clanger.... do you think the log should be on the inside or the outside?

Comments?

I feel this might best be decided by a poll.......! :wink:

Comments?

It didn't really bother me in the first place having it on at all to be honest.

Comments?

I am personally quite happy to not have to see it. I can't stand the word "faith" and always hated the slogan. I wish a better one had been initiated all those years ago.

Apostrophe abuse, as in your user name due to the technical restrictions of this site. <_<

I would have thought apply within would also be considered a mistake, due to the fact that it 'could' imply that potential clients 'could' assume the van was in fact the HQ for the business. :unsure:

Edited by Killens_physio

GrammarNazi.jpg

(Online) Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive-com...nality_disorder

We all reserve the right to mock people who post 500-word blocks of misspelled nonsense. But then you have the situation where somebody posts a perfectly clear and clever message but within their well-articulated points they dare to confuse "your" with "you're." And then somebody will flip the f*** out. Like a Mossad agent in rural America, you quickly discover that you've found a Nazi. Of the Grammar variety.

In real life it is called OCPD.

OCPD should not be confused with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (or, "The OC Disorder"). OCPD shares the obsessive component of OCD, but it is different from OCD in that OCPD has the letter P in its name. That and people with OCPD do not perform the weird ritualistic actions of OCD'ers, like opening a door four times or having to always eat Pringles with the concave side up. OCPD types simply have an incredibly strict standard by which certain tasks be done, to the point that it literally can lead to violence otherwise.

So why does it happen on the old internet?

At the heart of the real-life OCPD sufferer seems to be an irrational fear that the rest of the world is sloppier, dirtier and more disorganised than it should be, that it's rapidly getting worse, and that the world will fall to pieces unless someone straightens it up.

On the Internet, five minutes spent reading YouTube comments can convince even an average, level-headed person that the Internet is about to suffer the same fate. The old-fashioned holdouts who insist on typing in actual sentences see what seems to be an inexorable move toward a language based entirely on texting abbreviations. It's not hard to feel the desire to take up arms to defend language at all costs.

Srsly.

http://www.cracked.com/article_17522_p1.html

If the grammar nazi cat crapped on your lawn, surely the next time your son visited he would carefully collect the prize and spread it (thinly) on a piece of toast? I don't see what damage it's doing.

That would be after he'd scraped it off his kids' shoes.

Cats....you either love 'em or hate 'em! Personally I would love to spread 'em (thinly) with my lawnmower, rather than scrape their thinly-spread :censored: off the blades.