92 In Blue Good Luck Thread

24 hours before the 92 in blue crew embark on their journey, I'm sure many folk on here would like to wish them all the best.

So I'll start.

Al the best lads for your journey, your well on the way to raising a substantial amount of money for a very good cause.

If anyone else wishes to post any good luck messages of their own, please do so in this thread.

Thanks

OWTB

24 hours before the 92 in blue crew embark on their journey, I'm sure many folk on here would like to wish them all the best.

So I'll start.

Al the best lads for your journey, your well on the way to raising a substantial amount of money for a very good cause.

If anyone else wishes to post any good luck messages of their own, please do so in this thread.

Thanks

OWTB

All the best lads! Great journey for a great cause!

Good luck to you all.

Take care as all that driving with little sleep is going to be a hell of a challenge but make sure you enjoy it too.

Hopefully a few pwople might make it down to BP for half four tomorrow to wave you off.

Ps. Have you planned your loo stops? Old Trafford, The New Den and Elland Road would provide 3 suitable locations :wink:

Ps. Have you planned your loo stops? Old Trafford, The New Den and Elland Road would provide 3 suitable locations :wink:

Haha, good idea.

Just in case you can't make it to Boundary Park... a little video of the planned send-off (nicked from Rummy).

Edited by pdw76

Haha, good idea.

Just in case you can't make it to Boundary Park... a little video of the planned send-off (nicked from Rummy).

quote]

Brilliant (but frustrating) episode of L & H.

Good luck to all involved!

Edited by martjs

I've been driving in my car, it dont look much but I've been far

I drive up to Muswell Hill, I've even been to Selsey Bill

I drove along the A45, I had her up to 58

This copper stopped me the other day, you're mistaken what could I say

The tyres were a little worn, they were O.K., I could have sworn

I like driving in my car, I'm satisfied I've got this far

I like driving in my car, it dont look much but I've been far

I like driving in my car, even with a flat tyre

I like driving in my car, its not quite a Jaguar

I like driving in my car, I'm satisfied I've got this far

Some say it must be madness, but respect to you all 'cos it's a good cause.

Have a safe journey and best of luck!

So I'll start.

Thanks

OWTB

best wishes...strong coffee will see you through..and as my owd gaffer used to say...may all your lights be green :grin:

well we have just left Bp and stopped off for the last traffic check before we start off on trip ....

I would like to say a MASSIVE thank you to Will Haining and Martin Thomas of Vehicle Consultingwho have kindly donated the second car for the Trip

logo.jpg

With the kind offer from Martin and the Club we can now get on the road with all the costs covered meaning all donations go straight to the charity fund ...