Commentary?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the audio commentary section of Latics World it just says 'null'.....

Where is the link??

:(

HT 0-0 Latics with more of the ball. Bury have had one chance, Latics have had a number, but not really clear cut it seems. Hopefully better next half.

It seems Gordon is going for the pies, Roy wants meat and potato with not currie or KFC.

HT 0-0 Latics with more of the ball. Bury have had one chance, Latics have had a number, but not really clear cut it seems. Hopefully better next half.

It seems Gordon is going for the pies, Roy wants meat and potato with not currie or KFC.

Some colourful language coming out of Roy now :grin:

I've only jsut been able to get on OWTB, seems like I ahve misse dall the fun, ub t is the commentary still working.

I have tried Bournemouth suggestion but it seems to not work.

I ahve a Match Live account rather thant he full monty, does that make a difference(not that it should!)

Are we having a second half? No commentary :ranting:

Yep.

Just realised that they went off at HT then not back on. I reckon they thought that they weren't broadcasting http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1726418,00.html

Listen to Bury commentry Macca http://www.buryfc.co.uk/page/sub/Radio/0,,...1726168,00.html

Latics commentary no longer working, they turned it off during half time. I'm having to listen to the two idiots on Bury World now instead.

"I'm not bothered about Oldham substitutions, I'm not writing about them." :blink:

I am now pretty sure it's becasue I have not got full Latics World, just MAtch Live :ranting:

Don't worry mate.

You haven't missed anything, apart from a couple of dumbasses and a boring game.

They nearly had a fit, after a foul, as I type this.

Don't worry mate.

You haven't missed anything, apart from a couple of dumbasses and a boring game.

They nearly had a fit, after a foul, as I type this.

Our player did sound like he nearly decapitated their player though.