Probably rubbish? More like most definately rubbish! You been on a sunday session down the pub? :lol: :lol:

I Dunno... If the rumours of Wolfy being released are true... we have to bring in someone of a similar calibre to the wolfmeister-general. It also frees up some big-time wages (allegedly 2 farleys rusks a day, and a subscription to Shoot!)

Also... Scholes would be a perfect replacement. Someone else the same size to wear Wolfy's small boys training kits.

The clues are there... I reckon its true.

I Dunno... If the rumours of Wolfy being released are true... we have to bring in someone of a similar calibre to the wolfmeister-general. It also frees up some big-time wages (allegedly 2 farleys rusks a day, and a subscription to Shoot!)

Also... Scholes would be a perfect replacement. Someone else the same size to wear Wolfy's small boys training kits.

The clues are there... I reckon its true.

:grin: that mascot we had last game of the season looked pretty nippy, he'll do.

He'd only be good enough as a squad player. What we drop either Furman or Worthington? What about Purdie, Whittaker, Lee & Stephens as well. United are desperate for decent players at the moment too so I think they'll be doing their best to keep hold of him!

It's been such a long close season, people have forgotten he doesn;t even support us any more.

Groundhog DAy.

KungFoo, I can hear your source laughing, and I am 250 miles away..

Mind you, I ahve to admit a tiny bit of me wants it to be true, despite all the evidence.

I'd ran all round the office shouting and screaming before I read down and saw it was a spoof. I look like a right Charlie now...

I know what you mean. I made a banner 15 storeys high to hang from the Civic Centre saying "Welcome Home Paul"

I know what you mean. I made a banner 15 storeys high to hang from the Civic Centre saying "Welcome Home Paul"

PMSL! Brilliant!

On the other hand, I like someone's idea of putting out creative rumours and see if we can get them reported in the Chron or MEN - that would be a kick in the teeth for lazy journalism... :grin:

On the other hand, I like someone's idea of putting out creative rumours and see if we can get them reported in the Chron or MEN - that would be a kick in the teeth for lazy journalism... :grin:

If Steven Gerrard gets sent down there'll be a thread on here saying Barry Owen's in talks with him...