Trialist Named

After browsing the Macclesfield Town Offical website, trying to find out the current score, I stumbled upon the two sides line-ups. Both the Trialists that are currentley at tonights game have been named as Rene Steer (formerly of Arsenal) and Godey Alias (never heard of him). Intrestingly Steer is primarly a left back, so might prove as competition for Jacobson, if he can win a contract of course! As for the other guy, anybody know who he is and/or his former club(s)?

Here's the link http://www.mtfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,1...1729404,00.html

Edit: If anybody know the score and scorer(s) then could they please let me know. Cheers.

Edited by millsy82

After browsing the Macclesfield Town Offical website, trying to find out the current score, I stumbled upon the two sides line-ups. Both the Trialists that are currentley at tonights game have been named as Rene Steer (formerly of Arsenal) and Godey Alias (never heard of him). Intrestingly Steer is primarly a left back, so might prove as competition for Jacobson, if he can win a contract of course! As for the other guy, anybody know who he is and/or his former club(s)?

Edit: If anybody know the score and scorer(s) then could they please let me know. Cheers.

0-1 Goal after 5 mins.....Don't know who scored.

Rene Steer is a fantastic name, although I can't think why. Surely Godey Alias is a relative of Danny Knight and A Triallist? Unless Jarko is actually going to make his appearance.

Godey ALIAS ?. that's marginally better than A.N Other I suppose. :grin:

Rene Steer is a fantastic name, although I can't think why. Surely Godey Alias is a relative of Danny Knight and A Triallist? Unless Jarko is actually going to make his appearance.

Fair one. Didn't really think about when I first read it. Though it seems strange that they would name one and not the other. I also think I'm right that they (Macclesfield) named all of their Trialsits for tonights game.

Fair one. Didn't really think about when I first read it. Though it seems strange that they would name one and not the other. I also think I'm right that they (Macclesfield) named all of their Trialsits for tonights game.

I was trying to think how Rene Steer was also an alias except that you had got the history on it. It's really an awesome name.