NFL 2009

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saints offense at it again today. Blimey.

Yeah, it was always going to be the case. Outgunning in the shootouts is what Saints do best. Nice to have John Carney back - someone who can kick points. At least we're 2-0, with Buffalo on the road and the Jets at the Superdome (turn that heating up) next, I fancy us to start 4-0 at the very least. Then watch it fall on its arse....

EDIT: This is clearly the kiss of death for Nawlins and we'll get pasted from now on in.

Gamepass working perfect for me this week...

It didn't work for the 6 oclock games again. Only started working at about mid way through Q2 in the Bears-Steelers game. I got an extra week free for last weeks debacle, wonder what they will give for this week.

What a game that was. Manning was brilliant, and the o-line protected him perfectly. That drive to set up for the FG was immense.

Always watched NFL on and off, but never fully supported a team or ever watched/followed a season in full. Determined to this year. Anyone suggest a team I should follow? :blush::grin:

Depends what you are looking for in a team. When I was about 15 and started watching NFL and playing Madden, I picked the Giants because they play in glorious blue and white (and their rating on Madden was ok too). It's a good team to pick now because they have 2 Brits playing for them.

If you want to support a dirty team, go for the Steelers/Ravens/Raiders.

If you want to support a rubbish team, so its just like following Latics, go Rams/Raiders/Browns/Lions.

Saints are good to watch.

But if I was to get into it now and had to pick a team, I'd prob go for the Packers. I like the way its just a small town with a big NFL team, and loads of history.

Don't go for the Cowboys/Patriots....people will end up disliking you! Oh and the Buccs, cos they are owned by the guys who own United.

Always watched NFL on and off, but never fully supported a team or ever watched/followed a season in full. Determined to this year. Anyone suggest a team I should follow? :blush::grin:

Giants :)

Big Blue all the way baby :) Plus New York just rocks full stop :)

Green Bay Packers would be a good choice as well. Their history rocks :) and its a freezing cold place so its just like BP :D

Edited by oafc0000

Not gonna happen. It's the Jets.

I think New Orleans will turn them over next week. Brees is on fire!

Good call :)

Giants kicked arse again... but Manning injured :( Fingers crossed he will be right for Sunday as Carr is rubbish!

Really found it hard to log on to Gamepass yesterday and missed the start of the game. Firefox let me in but IE and other browsers would not let me in... Once your in and running I find Gamepass rocks though.

Edited by oafc0000

Good call :)

Giants kicked arse again... but Manning injured :( Fingers crossed he will be right for Sunday as Carr is rubbish!

Really found it hard to log on to Gamepass yesterday and missed the start of the game. Firefox let me in but IE and other browsers would not let me in... Once your in and running I find Gamepass rocks though.

There are loads of problems with gamepass this year....when it works its fantastic though.

Manning will be fine. Carr isn't that bad, but he isn't in Eli's league. He should be good enough to beat the Raiders though!

Theres a good chance that it could be two 5-0 teams in week 6 when we go to New Orleans (though, I have no idea who NO play next week, or if they are on a bye).

There are loads of problems with gamepass this year....when it works its fantastic though.

I have just had a problem yesterday so far.

Manning will be fine. Carr isn't that bad, but he isn't in Eli's league. He should be good enough to beat the Raiders though!

He has thrown more interceptions than touch downs... That is bad in my book :)

Theres a good chance that it could be two 5-0 teams in week 6 when we go to New Orleans (though, I have no idea who NO play next week, or if they are on a bye).

Should be fun :)

S