NFL 2009

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there's plenty of time for the Saints D to go walkies as per norm, but can I just enjoy this for a few moments, cheers Big Blue Boys....

WHODAT!

Is it the type of person I am. I'd love New Orleans to win this, like I loved St Helens losing, just to shut a load of people harping up on here.

That and Leeds and New Orleans are currently far more entertaining.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

Teams I like: Obviously Arizona. Washington (Gary Clark), the Giants (LT), San Diego (LT), Indianapolis and now the Saints. (Not including the college teams like Penn state, my favourite team of all, Florida and USC)

Teams I hate: New England, San Fran, Miami.

But, if I get them in my face I'm willing to hate any of them.

Teams I like: Obviously Arizona. Washington (Gary Clark), the Giants (LT), San Diego (LT), Indianapolis and now the Saints. (Not including the college teams like Penn state, my favourite team of all, Florida and USC)

Teams I hate: New England, San Fran, Miami.

But, if I get them in my face I'm willing to hate any of them.

It's over now. Found out tonight, NY.

It's over now. Found out tonight, NY.

Well and truly found out. Out banged up secondary is no match to the best offense in the league, no doubt about it.

One bad game, away from home, against an exceptionally talented team. As bad as we have been tonight, you are watching two of the NFC's playoff teams this season. And I doubt anyone would be surprised if it turns out to be the NFC's one and two this season.

Well and truly found out. Out banged up secondary is no match to the best offense in the league, no doubt about it.

One bad game, away from home, against an exceptionally talented team. As bad as we have been tonight, you are watching two of the NFC's playoff teams this season. And I doubt anyone would be surprised if it turns out to be the NFC's one and two this season.

First decent team they've played this season.

Hats off to New Orleans... Clearly now the faves in the NFC... Good defence and awesome offense..

Giants...well wow... Started this season thinking we had a really weak offense.. Turns out our defence is AWOL...

Glad we had this loss now and not later in the season... Wake up call... If it was our offense that had failed today I would of been worried... but the defence failing is something I am confident about us being able to recover from...

I had a bad feeling going into this game as I felt the Saints at home was going to be a very tough game. I am not surprised we lost but I am disapointed in the manner our defence has failed.

Big game next weekend for us to restore some pride and its a home game....

As for the Giants being "found out"...what a joke statement... :) Easy games plus facing a very good team away from home is always going to end in a wake up call...

Hats off to New Orleans... Clearly now the faves in the NFC... Good defence and awesome offense..

Giants...well wow... Started this season thinking we had a really weak offense.. Turns out our defence is AWOL...

Glad we had this loss now and not later in the season... Wake up call... If it was our offense that had failed today I would of been worried... but the defence failing is something I am confident about us being able to recover from...

I had a bad feeling going into this game as I felt the Saints at home was going to be a very tough game. I am not surprised we lost but I am disapointed in the manner our defence has failed.

As for the Giants being "found out"...what a joke statement... :) Easy games plus facing a very good team away from home is always going to end in a wake up call...

Speaking of beating gash teams...

HT: Tennessee 0-45 New England

We throw in a howler or two every season, bust still regularly make the playoffs. Last season we had a mare against the Browns (the Browns! ffs). The year before, Green Bay beat us at home 35-13, and we also lost against the Vikings 41-17 at home....that season we went on to beat the Packers in the NFC championship game, and I'm sure OAFCMIKE can tell us all what happened in the Superbowl.

So, no need to panic.

We throw in a howler or two every season, bust still regularly make the playoffs. Last season we had a mare against the Browns (the Browns! ffs). The year before, Green Bay beat us at home 35-13, and we also lost against the Vikings 41-17 at home....that season we went on to beat the Packers in the NFC championship game, and I'm sure OAFCMIKE can tell us all what happened in the Superbowl.

So, no need to panic.

We will make the play offs I am sure of that...not panicing or worried regarding that...not yet anyway..

What is worrying me, and it was worrying the guys on Giants website call in after the game, is that the saints are now looking at home field advantage in the play offs over the giants... You want to take a dome team out into a open field....and they do not come more open than Medowlands (speaking from personal experience :D )... I would not fancy facing NO in the dome again...

See how things pan out....LONG way to go :) Was a massive blow losing Phillips for the season...

Edited by oafc0000