Name your top 3 worst ever Latics strike partnerships here.

They must have actually played as a pair.

3. McCarthy and Banger

2. Allot and David McNiven

The winner is

1. Neil Edmunds and Mike Cecere

Mikael Antoine-Curier and John Eyre.

Just out of interest, wasnt there 'mysterious' circumstances over why Antione-Curier left the club?

Mikael Antoine-Curier and John Eyre.

Just out of interest, wasnt there 'mysterious' circumstances over why Antione-Curier left the club?

Allott and Tipton

Currie and Moulden

Reeves and Smart

Warne and Malongo

Cooper and Betsy

Ormondroyd and Wright

Banger and Barlow

Allott and Hodgson

Allott and Hodgson

Oh dear that brings back some awful memories. Colin's bright idea to get us to play his direct football.......stick a big lump of a centre back up front and hope for the best. If memory serves me correct though i seem to remember Dougie taking to the roll like a erm......awkward duck to water, and popping up with a goal. Im sure it was either Fulham or Carlisle???

Oh dear that brings back some awful memories. Colin's bright idea to get us to play his direct football.......stick a big lump of a centre back up front and hope for the best. If memory serves me correct though i seem to remember Dougie taking to the roll like a erm......awkward duck to water, and popping up with a goal. Im sure it was either Fulham or Carlisle???

He scored in successive weeks at both Fulham and Millwall but in two defeats (3-1 and 2-1)

A combination of 2 out of 4 from Allott, David McNiven, Matthew Tipton and the mighty Ryan Sugden.

That was the era Latics always used to come to the Isle of Man, goals were not aplenty to say the least.

Even though Sugden was a pile of crap, he did send Blackpool down with that last minute goal, so his later crapness is insignificant in the overall scheme of things.

You seem to have a slight problem with Lewi Prozac? :grin:

Certainly a pattern developing isn't there? :grin:

Oh I forgot

O'Grady and Lewi

Davies and Lewi

Having said that he was at his most effective with Hughes but now Hughes is not here and having seen him in pre-season and that last third of 08/09 I'm struggling to see where he fits in - something that DP seems to be pondering too...

steve redmond and whoever was with him for the 2 or 3 games he played up front...AWFUL!

Redmond played up front in an FA Cup tie at home to Stoke - dire! Not sure who partnered him that day - hang on it was Sharp (just looked it up) Awful, awful game!