this season?

This season to me is going to be a long season. Not thilled with dave penney or his signing none of them jump out to me at all.

We are one of the hardest fans to please yeah but i can not see us doing anything. We will be bottom half of the table all season.

Please please please do something mr.penney to excited me

also dont know what all you think or is it just me?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This season to me is going to be a long season. Not thilled with dave penney or his signing none of them jump out to me at all.

We are one of the hardest fans to please yeah but i can not see us doing anything. We will be bottom half of the table all season.

Said in pre-season it'd be a long hard season. The team will need time to gel so why rest Abbott for 70 mins when he looked so good on Saturday? What I am worried about is the fact we are traditionally slow starters, in such a strong league it could be a real struggle ahead. Early days yet, but we lack width, square pegs in round holes already...

Edited by oafcprozac

he hasnt signed anyone from a division above us. they are all from the same division or the one below. so we should not expect to be anywhere above about halfway. anything else is a bonus, or the x files. :blush:

one conceded every 170 minutes will see us into the play offs :grin:

bit concerned that our next 2 games are against teams who have already started the season quite well...Orient won away at colchester tonight and Millwall stuck 4 past Bournemouth... :huh:

Then Swindon who scored 4 at MK Dons :shock:

im a bit concerned that some of our fans expect us to walk the league by 15 points.

new manager, new backroom staff, virtually a whole new team.

this is a transition period for us, a top half finish would give us a strong platform to build on for next season

i hate to say it mate but ive got doubts on this season

well we'l see come may.

Lets hope he gets more signing before august 31st.

Doubts compared to what? Your own expectations? What are they? Playoffs? If so...you need to start again!

Mid-table is success....8 new players on that pitch on Saturday.....it takes TIME!

im still waiting for our couple of marquee players SC said we are getting

not having a moan about our start as such cos everyone knows theres a very long way to go yet

it just feels a bit flat and uninspiring to me at the minute

have i missed something or are we still unbeaten in the league

we have just lost in a competion in which we have done nothing in except for 1 year.

:censored:in wait 10 games at least before talking aload of :censored:e

we will be fine and the first 5 games in a season mean nothing at all

over the last 2 seasons we beat swansea and milwall both of whom did far better than us in those years

how many times does it have to be said...GET A GRIP!

im still waiting for our couple of marquee players SC said we are getting

not having a moan about our start as such cos everyone knows theres a very long way to go yet

it just feels a bit flat and uninspiring to me at the minute

When did he promise that ?

By the way, why is it I am hearing this bloody yank 'marquee' this, 'marquee' that all of sudden.

When did he promise that ?

By the way, why is it I am hearing this bloody yank 'marquee' this, 'marquee' that all of sudden.

he said it pre season, when there was talk of what budget we would have for this season

is a friendly a challenge match? :grin:

It's just you

We will be bottom half

It will be a long season

We will build on it next season

Expect little...be happy to gain a bit more

And try something called "time"...

Yes-we've never tried this before.

And when the team has 'gelled,' the time will have come around to once again rip up the squad and start again. Probably with a new manager.

Lower division football is toss nowadays.