Orient: Best atmosphere created by our fans for ages

The atmosphere among the Latics fans at Orient was .....dare I say those famous words.....different class! A big collection of songs and the singing of the 'Pawel Abbott Oldham's No. 9' was awesome. It was also nice to hear that Ernie hasn't been forgotten. We certainly deserve an assist in today's result. :chubb:

You could tell our performance was appreciated by the players and management at the end of the game. One of the management team kicked a ball into our section in appreciation of our collective efforts. :applause1:

Today was one of those crowd performances that will stick in the memory. Let's make a habit of it. It certainly beats moaning!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like vocally the Latics fan did us proud today...but I've got to say, 279 ! Is that all ?? First league away game of the season you'd expect more than that...I know it's London which is a fair trek, but 279 is :censored:e. Hopefully it's not a sign of things to come, but I fear the team need to do really well this year if attendances, home and away, are to be even just about what you might say as erm...acceptable..

It's actually an embarrassing following though,

It's hardly the greatest but we don't walk around lording it up about how we were once in the Champions League, despite the fact those days have long gone and your now stuck in the 3rd tier of English football for the 3rd year running. That's far more embarrassing. What do you expect from Leeds fans though? They're up there with Newcastle fans as deluded big club supporters.

279 fans. ooohhh thats some following that guys :lol: . i bet your stand was rocking with numbers like that :laught16:

There must be nothing going on in Yorkshire if you have to come on here and give us abuse, your sister on holiday or something?

I thought Chelsea and United are the rivals of the mighty Leeds but you are probably too embarrassed to go on their websites after 3 years in the 3rd tier of English football.

Yorkshire the shame of England.

279 fans. ooohhh thats some following that guys :lol: . i bet your stand was rocking with numbers like that :laught16:

aye yeah 279 fans but thats 279 dedicated fans

forgive me but havent your attendances been going down each year you have been in league 1?

im not going to go on at you for posting though,

the fact that leeds fans feel the need to post on our forums and try and play mind games with us just serves as a compliment to us (it shows us that we must be getting a threat to you)

It certainly was, just as it was at Elland Road last season when we had no problem outsinging your lot. B)

Just like to say well done to everyone who travelled to the game yesterday. I'm staying down with some friends until Tuesday night, and will be hoping for a good performance against Millwall! Cant wait for it now!!

Also, what is the Gregan chant all about? Why do we chant about him doing that in the chippy? Is there any story behind this chant or something?

Ps. to the guy who was sat infront of me yesterday.... GREGAN FOR ENGLAND! The guy sat infront of me was the most negative person in the world. Slagging gregan off left right and centre. Then he even turned round when we got the penalty, and shouted that we were gonna miss it!!! He then told me how oldham are on a downwards spiral with Dave penney and that we were gonna finish in the bottom 4!!! :shock:

Was anyone else near this dude??? :disappointed: