I challenge Lancy Lad to a debate

As lancy lad takes everything I say to heart, I am challenging him to a debate.

You can all post Latics based questions and we shall each respond with our answers and ideas. After 1 week, a moderator will close the thread and a poll will be set up to decide who should win.

The winner gets the glory and gets to change the losers screen name to anything he chooses for 1 full year.

I am ready and waiting, will Lancy Lad show?

I'm glad interest has been shown. I consider a 1:10 ratio of posts to views good.

Lets set it up, If I lose, I will happily change my name to anything nancy, sorry lancy chooses.

can't see owt wrong in this thread myself...some folk need to lighten up and get a life..there are to many headmasters and not enough pupils on this site

eh beckfords left toe :grin: :grin: :grin:

Exactly!!!

The same people telling me to grow up are the ones getting very irate about my antics! Its AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD AND YOU ARE SUPPOSEDLY GROWN MEN. Why do I offend you so much? Get a life! I have a laugh and joke and come up with ridiculous ideas and people take it so seriously. I'm glad I dont know any of these people in real life as I cant imagine how dull their lives must be.

Work

Talk about Latics

Try and impress 2 Californian girls who are using me for their own persoanl gain

Slag off BeckfordsRightFoot

Sleep

Repeat.

Dont worry though people, I am going to continue on here and continue to annoy the hell out of you.

Exactly!!!

The same people telling me to grow up are the ones getting very irate about my antics! Its AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD AND YOU ARE SUPPOSEDLY GROWN MEN. Why do I offend you so much? Get a life! I have a laugh and joke and come up with ridiculous ideas and people take it so seriously. I'm glad I dont know any of these people in real life as I cant imagine how dull their lives must be.

Work

Talk about Latics

Try and impress 2 Californian girls who are using me for their own persoanl gain

Sleep

Repeat.

Dont worry though people, I am going to continue on here and continue to annoy the hell out of you.

every board needs a rebel without a cause to bring the hey look at me i am clever because i can spell brigade back to earth with a bamp.

eh beckfords big toenail..go fer it son go fer it :grin: :grin: :grin:

Exactly!!!

Work

Talk about Latics

Sleep

Repeat.

You sound so bitter!

Being as they are typically American and I can hardly recalla bad word about anybody!

You've got the right name anyway! It sums up your attitude towards the 2 American girls!

errrr no lad! if you knew my second name you would know its nothing to do with being 'creepy' - if you know what i mean :wink:

like i said people have already changed you name :wink:

As lancy lad takes everything I say to heart, I am challenging him to a debate.

You can all post Latics based questions and we shall each respond with our answers and ideas. After 1 week, a moderator will close the thread and a poll will be set up to decide who should win.

The winner gets the glory and gets to change the losers screen name to anything he chooses for 1 full year.

I am ready and waiting, will Lancy Lad show?

I bet you was popular at school. :lol:

I dont take it to heart mate, I just think as you gave up supporting Latics a long time ago (your own words) you should just leave us to wallow in our misery.

Why do you even come on this board?

I really do think there is something wrong with you. I have never listened to somebody so self loved up. I bet you really fancy yourself. Its laughable :lol: