Funny things you heard fans shout at Boundary Park

The old guy who sits behind me always says

That was rubbish <insert Oldham player here> ! if you watch United you wouldnt see <insert one of the worlds best players here> do that.

Last game he said

Abbot why did you give that up? you wouldnt get Rooney giving that one up :ranting:

Not at BP, but when Latics played a crucial match at York many years ago and attracted a record crowd, one frustrated Latics fan after queuing for ages with little movement shouted - "Open the gates man, we'll throw the money at you as we go past" :grin:

Another one from many years ago at BP.

The opposition coach was shouting furiously at his winger "wider, wider wider - go wider, wider, wider".

In reply a Latics wag in the old Ford stand paddock shouted; " Wider, wider - if he goes any wider he'll be standing on Broadway". :grin:

Edited by BP1960

Another one from many years ago at BP.

The opposition coach was shouting furiously at his winger "wider, wider wider - go wider, wider, wider".

In reply a Latics wag in the old Ford stand paddock shouted; " Wider, wider - if he goes any wider he'll be standing on Broadway". :grin:

HAHAHA!!!!! BROADWAY!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA :lol::D

Nurse! Nurse!!! Help me! My sides have split!!!! HAHAHA

Cant remember the game or polayer but honestly heard an old bloke in the chaddy say "pass it to the c**n", about one of our black players - funny for the sheer lunacy of the statement

lol

I always remember Danny Baker telling the story about the worst thing he heard at a football match. Someone shouted at Terry Hurlock "Boot his c**t in".

Also, Dont know if anyone else remebers, think it was first season back in div 1 - I remeber when we played Everton and hearing a lone Evertonian got trough the whole "Can you hear the Oldham sing" song during a minutes silence for someone off the board, I was only a kid so bit vague, but ai remeber alot of muffled sniggers