Spare a thought

Perhaps it's my age but even with the Moore connection (and the arrogance of John Aldridge) I have never seen Tranmere as a main rival - is it only me or am I missing something here. I don't give a flyin chuff if they win loose or draw as long as we beat them

Perhaps it's my age but even with the Moore connection (and the arrogance of John Aldridge) I have never seen Tranmere as a main rival - is it only me or am I missing something here. I don't give a flyin chuff if they win loose or draw as long as we beat them

They are the only team we play every year. The only team as third tier as us. Everyone else seems to move around the divisions, but not us and the Tramps. Its a good rivalry. And its good that they are suffering :D

Edited by dave_ragg1984

Just got back from Exeter and i can honestly say now that it is time for barnes to go. Can't see Moore coming back though as i can't see Barnes going in the first place as i don't think we have the funds to pay off his contract. The 5 hour journey home also wasn't helped by turning on the radio and seeing Oldham winning, see you boxing day,,, hopefuly without John Barnes.

Just got back from Exeter and i can honestly say now that it is time for barnes to go. Can't see Moore coming back though as i can't see Barnes going in the first place as i don't think we have the funds to pay off his contract. The 5 hour journey home also wasn't helped by turning on the radio and seeing Oldham winning, see you boxing day,,, hopefuly without John Barnes.

Am i missing something? 5 hour journey home.....you must have left at half time then! Unless there's a time difference :unsure:

When I first read that Rummy I thought you were referring to the our "fans" who couldn't be bothered turning up yesterday, they were unfortunate, they missed a decent game and a good win.

I thought he was setting us up for some charity collection....

More baffling why they sacked Moore when he was within about 5 of getting them into the playoffs last season.

They sacked Moore because while he was incharge attendances had dropped by 19% was the official line. It is boring football with Moore but I don't think he can be completely credited with the complete drop.

They are so easy to wind up! I was on their board a few weeks ago when they lost 4-0 at home. I think I upset a few people :lol:

You were mildly amusing, but to be honest, we have more pressing things to worry about than a bit of ribbing from our dear old friends.