Taylor to Leeds

SELL SELL SELL!!!

On the evidence of what I've seen for this season I think we should be the ones giving cash. Ok I'll give young Chrissy the benefit of the doubt, he's carrying an injury, but when was the last time he took a man on...or even tried?

E4e

TDOTC

SELL SELL SELL!!!

On the evidence of what I've seen for this season I think we should be the ones giving cash. Ok I'll give young Chrissy the benefit of the doubt, he's carrying an injury, but when was the last time he took a man on...or even tried?

E4e

TDOTC

But as no transfers can take place until January the form of both or either of the players may change. Would it be as attractive then if Taylor was back to his best?

SELL SELL SELL!!!

If the price is right I'd always sell.

Tuesday night their were numerous occassions where he cut inside and beat two or three players before moving the ball on to a Latics shirt or winning a free kick.

Sheehan and £500K should do the trick..... on the form of this season Sheehan offers a lot more going forward than Taylor. Although I would be sad to see Taylor go.

I think you are either overvaluing Sheehan or undervaluing Taylor.

Edited by opinions4u

Sheehan and £500K should do the trick..... on the form of this season Sheehan offers a lot more going forward than Taylor. Although I would be sad to see Taylor go.

ffs !!! blind idiots ... Taylor is the one constantly creating the space for others ... numerous times he's played sheehan in on the left AND when he cuts in and nips past one or two just watch how they look scrambled looking where next to go or who to mark. Even out of form chrissy is INDISPENSIBLE

we win 3 on trot as soon as he returns and people still saying crap like this !!!

SELL SELL SELL!!!

E4e

TDOTC

did you not go on Tuesday night?

ffs !!! blind idiots ... Taylor is the one constantly creating the space for others ... numerous times he's played sheehan in on the left AND when he cuts in and nips past one or two just watch how they look scrambled looking where next to go or who to mark. Even out of form chrissy is INDISPENSIBLE

we win 3 on trot as soon as he returns and people still saying crap like this !!!

He nips in too often these days into the midfield area where the opposition can then get a full back and a midfield player on him. He's always up against at least two players when he does this as he's running into a more crowded area of the pitch.

When he was at his devastating best (this time last year) he was mixing it up more by sometimes getting to the line and putting some crosses in. He had obviously been practising putting crosses in left footed as he got one or two decent ones in as well.

I know he is carrying and injury, and I really like him and don't want him to leave. But my point is for the good of the team as a whole, it might not be such a bad idea to cash in get Sheehan to fill the problem spot at left back where we have had a problem since Simon Charlton left. Plus I think TTA would relish the cash to plug the hole that the drop in attendances is causing.

Seems to me like some people are expecting Tayls to start playing like Ronaldo before they'll agree he's back on form.

He wasn't spectacular on Tuesday night but he put in a damn good team performance. Other teams are also aware of his threat, and the attention they pay him creates space elsewhere.

Sorry, as much as I like Sheehan, I think we may all be forgetting that our alleged 'first choice' left back is still out injured... and we have about another 6 waiting in the wings in the development squad.

This is typical 2+2=5 rumours. I know Sheehan is decent, but I still cant see how he is needed in our squad after christmas, which is when our teams should eb back to full strength.

Really dont think we have the budget to start signing another full back, who wont be cheap in the level of our earners..... Penney unfortunately nailed his colours to jacobsen, sheehan I feel is just putting himself in the shop window for the next couple of months...

Agreed, Leeds know the value of your most important player, how much did they sell Delph for?, there is know way they would get Taylor on the cheap.

From what I have seen Sheehan could easily play left side of midfield if Taylor goes.

Only an idiot would happy sell Taylor for anything but a silly offer...I'd do so very reluctantly for a 7-figure sum...and that's it...no swap deal for Sheehan. We want Sheehan then we pay or say no ta! JJ isn't going to be replaced like that...unless he can't shift his injury-proneness (which is why he left B.Rovers in the 1st place) and if that happens, it'll be next summer.

Edited by boundaryblue80

I know Taylor is probably one of our best players, but if we sold him in January we wouldnt be that bad in midfield if Purdie & Smalley come back from injury.

Purdie, who nobody has seen play...Smalley, who has a section of fans think isn't good enough and who isn't a winger (I don't personally think he's a winger)...we'll lose the massive influence on the opposition (ie.having to keep an eye on him and double upon him) that Taylor offers. I can't remember the last player we had that opposition sides often double marked. Yet some of ours want to give him away for peanuts.......

Edited by boundaryblue80