Latics Legend; David Eyres

Also; Christina Coles (Top Comedienne)

With M/C Sinbad

Saturday 17th October 7-30pm

Special Guest Appearances

Potato Pie Supper

Disco

Tickets £5

Do you mind me asking who benefits financially from these events. Does the club receive any percentage to help them out.

Barry

Do you mind me asking who benefits financially from these events. Does the club receive any percentage to help them out.

Barry

I'm not being funny but how exactly are the club helping out the rifle range in this? David Eyres was probably contacted direct (I would suggest they used an agent but since Eyres is an agent himself I doubt he needs one). The comidenne has no connection to the club. Sinbad I'm not sure on but its not like he's a full-time club employee is it. Where do the club come in?

If you want something like this that benefits the club can I suggest to you Barry that you organise it yourself via the trust of which you are chairman. Is not like the club doesn't have some nice (well they ain't that nice) executive facilities to use for this purpose.

Barry

This is a private venture, for which the pub ownership had the drive and vision to organise, plan and execute all by themselves. I think there's a lot to be learned from that.

This is a private venture, for which the pub ownership had the drive and vision to organise, plan and execute all by themselves. I think there's a lot to be learned from that.

Perhaps Barry meant that Ritchie should give a cut of any fee he receives to the club...? :wink:

If after buying my tickets I found this event was raising funds for the Trust, I would be asking for my money back - and until you start listening to the fans Barry the Trust won't get another penny in support from me, my family or my friends - after handing over countless amounts and contributing to Trust events in the past, in fact it is partly because of my bucket shaking skills you hold your position of being able to ignore the wider fanbase.

However, i'm happy to say I had confirmation from a mate this afternoon that this event is nothing to do with the Trust so I'll be there.

Many of you criticise the Trust Directors but when they put massive amounts of time in to run functions all profits are for the benefit of OAFC.

I was merely asking which individual or group benefits financial from these events which without OAFC have no theme.Like I am often asked please answer the question.

Given that ex-players are often involved is it a charity that benefits.?

Barry

PS

I happen to think such events are good social occasions

Many of you criticise the Trust Directors but when they put massive amounts of time in to run functions all profits are for the benefit of OAFC.

I was merely asking which individual or group benefits financial from these events which without OAFC have no theme.Like I am often asked please answer the question.

Given that ex-players are often involved is it a charity that benefits.?

Barry

PS

I happen to think such events are good social occasions

Maybe Blackpool, Burnley and Preston should get a cut of The Rifle Range's vast profits from the event as well then.

When Tony Blair makes a speech these days do The Labour Party get a taste?