So...no (real) footie today, what's everyone doing?

Me? I'm going to see my day for a bit then going watching England v Australia RL in the pub with a few soft-drinks, what's everyone else up to as there's no Latics today?

Over to Dewsbury to see my old mum fairly soon, then I'll probably listening to Leeds Utd v Yeovil Town commentary on the radio to pass the afternoon on. No doubt this'll be peppered with the odd visit or two to various score up date sites as well. It's Saturday afternoon, bright, sonny and perfect day for football, why the hell aren't we playing? :unsure:

Me? I'm going to see my day for a bit then going watching England v Australia RL in the pub with a few soft-drinks, what's everyone else up to as there's no Latics today?

I'm gonna watch Arsenal v Tottenham, then maybe Everton v Aston Villa, then maybe the scummers whilst intermittently falling asleep throughout them. Oh, then I might start my dissertation.

moving to Barnsley

Christ almighty! Well, I guess someone has to! :lol:

I might make it to another footy match (not checked the fixtures yet though, so my potential radius is getting smaller all the time!).

Failing that I'll watch the RL on telly (hadn't realised it was on BBC1).

And I guess I better start sorting out what I want to take on holiday on Tuesday!

welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.......after a little dinksy last night...hic...., I decided Tangerinedreams needed to see my old latics programmes from 20 odd years ago.

Unfotunatley, they were at the back of a "cupboard of doom" and I chucked a load of boxes, garden tools, vac, decorating gear and almost the Chrimbo tree too, into the middle of the living room.

I did find them and awwww.......it was a great night, however, this morning - the living room looked like a tornado had unleashed itself.

So, I have spent most of the day putting the stuff back in the cupboard (minus chrimbo tree as the 8 footer is gonna be out again soon anyway) With the tornado firmly embedded in my brain instead (hangovers don't you love em...)

Meanwhile, tangerinedreams avoided the disaster zone by having to fix the bloomin car.

I don't know who got off the worse en of the deal......lol

Roll on tomorrow...I canna wait "c'mon Oldham give Tangerinedreams his first home win EVER............."

Spend all afternoon hoping West Ham and Norwich win, whilst Doncaster and Blackpool play out a draw. £45 return if it comes in.

Tossers <_<

I also had a Fulham, Palace and Droylsden triple. £1 would've returned £22. Cheers Palace. <_<

Cut the hedge

Stuck a load of stuff in the loft

Put a blind up in the bathroom

Watched Arse beat Tottingham

Had a ham sandwich

Watched Jeff and the boys

Out at six to a bonfire partee

Bring on tomorrow :huh: