Team for tomorrow.

Hills could have filled that role :ranting:

Now dear....don't bust a blood vessel yet...we haven't sorted all the insurances out in our married name... :grin:

Oh yes and the othe joyous news - Taylor out and pitch could be frozen too..

Oh the joys of being a latics fan.

Just breath and have another coffee and stop oggling at the other stadium you've drove past four times today - Darlington?, you tart you, whats wrong with the mature BP?.....

chin up soon be xmas

:lol:

looks so poor, although still fancy us to scrape something

Christ you've really shot their confidence through the roof with that post, if you (the team) do read this then get out there tomorrow and do the business, give us something to write about so you can walk round with your chests puffed out........go on I know you wanna :wink:

My source (reliable) tells me Reuben is out for a month and we line up tomorrow as follows:

Flahavan

Lomax

Black

:censored:

Gregan

Parker

Colbeck

Whitts

Furman

Smalley

Heffernan.

Are we to assume that Holdsworth is injured then......????

If our back four lines up like that tomorrow I'll eat my hat be very surprised.

Edited by Hometownclub

If our back four lines up like that tomorrow I'll eat my hat.

Does Penney read this board? If so, I would love it, love it if he did play that team, worth it to see a man eat a hat. What sort of hat is it? One of these? Please be one of these:

498.jpg

Bring to the boil then simmer for 20 mins with some onions, carrots and leeks, larvely.

If our back four lines up like that tomorrow I'll eat my hat.

So just to clarify, I assume we are talking starting line up, or at soem point in the match?

Although, to be fair, I cannot see why Jacobson is ommited, unless I have missed something.

So I think you can leave the salt and pepper in ther cupboard

So just to clarify, I assume we are talking starting line up, or at soem point in the match?

Although, to be fair, I cannot see why Jacobson is ommited, unless I have missed something.

So I think you can leave the salt and pepper in ther cupboard

Why would we have Lomax and Black both playing in the back four when we have Holdsworth and Jacobsen available.

Neither Lomax or Black can get a regular start even when we have Jacobsen injured long term, we have been bringing in left backs on loan to aviod having to start them.

The thing about hats is the material, a wooly hat for instance would be difficult to chew and digest - and try to find a decent beverage to compliment! I think HTC should pick something along the lines of a Panama, this type - after suitable boiling - would easily go down well with chicken in hoy sin sauce, crispy veg, and a Tsingtao or two.

Why would we have Lomax and Black both playing in the back four when we have Holdsworth and Jacobsen available.

Neither Lomax or Black can get a regular start even when we have Jacobsen injured long term, we have been bringing in left backs on loan to aviod having to start them.

I know, that is also true fo Holdsworth as other said. I agree, I think you are safe.

But, just in case, as are we talking starting line up or any point in the match?

Go on be brave and say any point in the match.

Edited by singe

I know, that is also true fo Holdsworth as other said. I agree, I think you are safe.

But, just in case, as Blue Pizza now has form, are we talking starting line up or any point in the match?

Go on be brave and say any point in the match.

I don't know what you mean by Blue Pizza has form, the only thing I know about him is that he is Beckfordsrightfoot.

I have gone back and edited my original post to say I will be surprised if Lomax and Black start in our back four, I stand by my comments.

Holdsworth is a much more regular starter than either of them when he is fit.