Tonight - Leeds view

Looking forward to tonight, as I always do with a trip to BP. I only live 10 miles away so its the closest trip of the season and I followed you lot a bit a few years ago (when Leeds weren't playing, I should add) The girl I was with at the time was a Latics fan - I was even at your PO Semi at QPR.

Anyway, as usual I have a bad feeling about tonight, it is just the type of game that I have got used to Leeds balls up and drop 3 points. Having said that I have had the same feeling for our trips to Bristol and Brighton recently and we scored 7 without reply in those games... so who knows!

By all accounts you lot are having a bad time of it, some of my latics mates only go for the beer now and sometimes don't leave the bar. Talking to them, they're a little concerned about being out-numbered tonight and see it as the final confirmation that the club is firmly in reverse.

The actual game will either be a tight, scrappy game or a complete hammering for you lot! I don't wanna come across as the arrogant Leeds fan but thats the way I see it. Should it not happen, I'm sure you'll all take great pleasure in pointing it out. The reason I say this is that we simply don't concede enough goals to lose many games (8 in 17 so far...) only Millwall have scored more than 1 against us all season.

Again, having said all that Leeds do have a habit of shattering dreams and with 8 games this month and a potential 9 next month its going to be a very difficult period

Hope your fortunes turn around after tonight

Edited by EYEBALL119

Again, having said all that Leeds do have a habit of shattering dreams and with 8 games this month and a potential 9 next month its going to be a very difficult period

Always confuses me when fans of generally successful sides say things like this. If you were a Dale fan I would agree your club had a knack for ****ing everything up and bringing nothing but misery to the fans, but Leeds?!

Always confuses me when fans of generally successful sides say things like this. If you were a Dale fan I would agree your club had a knack for ****ing everything up and bringing nothing but misery to the fans, but Leeds?!

Have you been in a cave for the last 8 years?

fair enough! So what can we expect from Oldham tonight? where are your strong points or your weak points?

Weak points are we don't create many chances and score very few goals, we are a bit toothless really as the F.A Cup game showed.

Strong points Mmmmmm let me get back to you on that.

fair enough! So what can we expect from Oldham tonight? where are your strong points or your weak points?

Weak points are we don't create many chances and score very few goals, we are a bit toothless really as the F.A Cup game showed.

Also having a knack of messing everything up,

swear our players bet on us not scoring and losing games :angry:

Also having a knack of messing everything up,

swear our players bet on us not scoring and losing games :angry:

Looking forward to tonight, as I always do with a trip to BP. I only live 10 miles away so its the closest trip of the season and I followed you lot a bit a few years ago (when Leeds weren't playing, I should add) The girl I was with at the time was a Latics fan - I was even at your PO Semi at QPR.

Anyway, as usual I have a bad feeling about tonight, it is just the type of game that I have got used to Leeds balls up and drop 3 points. Having said that I have had the same feeling for our trips to Bristol and Brighton recently and we scored 7 without reply in those games... so who knows!

By all accounts you lot are having a bad time of it, some of my latics mates only go for the beer now and sometimes don't leave the bar. Talking to them, they're a little concerned about being out-numbered tonight and see it as the final confirmation that the club is firmly in reverse.

The actual game will either be a tight, scrappy game or a complete hammering for you lot! I don't wanna come across as the arrogant Leeds fan but thats the way I see it. Should it not happen, I'm sure you'll all take great pleasure in pointing it out. The reason I say this is that we simply don't concede enough goals to lose many games (8 in 17 so far...) only Millwall have scored more than 1 against us all season.

Hope your fortunes turn around after tonight

Weren't your dreams shattered last season......my heart pumps purple piss

Its a must win game for Oldham tonight.

whys that then???

i would say if we dont get something from tonight.....then saturdays game is much more a must win game

were not expected to get anything at all from tonight against the league leaders,so im happy with a point...however lose tonight and lose saturday then its a long hard winteer ahead

whys that then???

i would say if we dont get something from tonight.....then saturdays game is much more a must win game

were not expected to get anything at all from tonight against the league leaders,so im happy with a point...however lose tonight and lose saturday then its a long hard winteer ahead

Agreed......is this our winter of discontent?????......bloody hope not, its cold enough, however, I will be happy if we finish in the top 10. Optimistic I know