Neil Kilkenny

If he got subbed tonight i would of given him a standing ovation, absolutely controlled the game start to finish.

Just shows what we are missing, played some amazing balls and worked is socks off!

Loved him when he was here and dont blame him for going to Leeds.

Quality player.

If he got subbed tonight i would of given him a standing ovation, absolutely controlled the game start to finish.

Just shows what we are missing, played some amazing balls and worked is socks off!

Quality player.

Just said it on another post,the lad runs the show for Leeds,you could see that in the last match and on Sundays televised game.

Looking forward to seeing him play in the world cup next year.

Quality player.

Totally agree and makes it even more depressing that our so called creative player is Danny Whittaker. We played into his hands though, I don't think he could of ever imagined the amount of time and space he has been given twice in the space of a few weeks.

Quality player.

I agree he's a top quality player, definitely a higher level than this. BUT, I could have played against our midfield tonight. Gutless pricks.

Totally agree and makes it even more depressing that our so called creative player is Danny Whittaker. We played into his hands though, I don't think he could of ever imagined the amount of time and space he has been given twice in the space of a few weeks.

This is true, he's the kind of player who thrives if he's given time and space. It sounds like he had it in abundance tonight...

The simple tactic of man-marking your opponents' playmaker was overlooked last night. Terrible omission when Killkenny showed Penney what he was capable of only a few weeks ago.

Or was the tactic to try to bunch all 20 outfielders together, thus giving Killer less room? That would explain Penney keep insisting Smalley and Colbeck pushed into the pack rather than pulling them wider as we did against Colchester. If so, it failed miserably.

Nothing at Latics makes sense to me any more. Simple football RIP.

The simple tactic of man-marking your opponents' playmaker was overlooked last night. Terrible omission when Killkenny showed Penney what he was capable of only a few weeks ago.

Or was the tactic to try to bunch all 20 outfielders together, thus giving Killer less room? That would explain Penney keep insisting Smalley and Colbeck pushed into the pack rather than pulling them wider as we did against Colchester. If so, it failed miserably.

Nothing at Latics makes sense to me any more. Simple football RIP.

I would have played 5 in midfield last night to stop Leeds , wouldn't of been a pritty game but it wasnt anyway so wouldn't have been worse

It's fair to say, that we're missing Jon Worthington more than I thought....at least when he was in the middle with Furman, you knew you were gonna get a few tackles in. Whittaker has got worse as the season's progressed.

If we are looking to Worthington to save us we are in big trouble. There is a reason that Huddersfield let him and Parker go. We need a bit of class in midfield. Kilkenny gave us that, Wellens gave us that. We've been lacking ever since.

If we are looking to Worthington to save us we are in big trouble. There is a reason that Huddersfield let him and Parker go. We need a bit of class in midfield. Kilkenny gave us that, Wellens gave us that. We've been lacking ever since.

We have neither class or battle that was the big problem the midfield got a good view of kilkenny last night as they all stood back and admired him. If you want to stop someone like that playing you have to get into his ribs and rough him up worthington would of atleast done that, teams did it to him when he was playing for us and had some success aswell.

still dont understand the boos

he was never our player he was only ever here on loan , and went to a bigger club with bigger support and triple his wages , no brainer really

i think a lot of people were annoyed that he begged us to take him on loan when he wasn't getting anywhere at Birmingham,then left just before the Everton game. We all would, but you can see why people were bitter about it.

Class player, but he still looks like a fat hunchbacked squirrel.

the problem is that no-one ever apreciates the class these players have, it's all about passion and trying hard which are an important ingredient but when you combine the two you get players like Kilkenny and Wellens. The difference is that players with the passion and class combined are usually in demand and unfortunatly when a bigger club or a club with a wealthy backer comes along theres only going to be one winner

i think a lot of people were annoyed that he begged us to take him on loan when he wasn't getting anywhere at Birmingham,then left just before the Everton game. We all would, but you can see why people were bitter about it.

Class player, but he still looks like a fat hunchbacked squirrel.

Yes, but I remember the end of that Leeds game and he geniunley seemed appreciative of the fans. It may have been a very good act, but really what is he supposed to do? Stop at some :censored:heap club ending his career rather than moving onto international honours, a World Cup and playing in front of 30,000 people?

Some on here were happy to see him go, he stopped us winning at home apparently.

yeah, they must be really glad to see him 'struggling' in a winning side and in front of nigh on 30'000 folks every other week - plus we'd never miss him anyway, when we've replaced him with the likes of Allott, Maher, Whitaker, Furman etc.......

Baffoons!

yeah, they must be really glad to see him 'struggling' in a winning side and in front of nigh on 30'000 folks every other week - plus we'd never miss him anyway, when we've replaced him with the likes of Allott, Maher, Whitaker, Furman etc.......

Baffoons!

To be fair to the blind eejuts, them liking him will have made bob all difference on where he is playing at now.

NB. Don't you know Mr Fent. Taylor is a slacking waster who should be out of the club with immediate effect. If it's not bad enough he's a ginger.