Can he play against bin dippers etc..

With O'Grady not being registered player in the first instance when we were meant to play tranmere/hartlepool and swindon does that mean he cant play the replayed game? Im sure ive heard of this rule before but may just be in the cup games?

I'm sure that's only for the FA Cup, but as O'Grady is at Dale until the 16th, I reckon it is unlikely he will ever wear a Latics shirt again, especially when we're trying to get Heff for longer. Watch this space...

I'm sure that's only for the FA Cup, but as O'Grady is at Dale until the 16th, I reckon it is unlikely he will ever wear a Latics shirt again, especially when we're trying to get Heff for longer. Watch this space...

Although I think this little run of form he is having could result in us getting our 30 grand back

You appear to have thought this through in great detail.

I can categorically state that "Someone Else" is quite clearly better than what we have now. He probably plays in non-league too, and no other club will have noticed him. and he will cost nowt.

"Someone else" is the future. <_<

I thought he was known as 'the brick' by our lot?

To be fair the lad was never given a fair chance, he looked a decent hold up player but as others have pointed out he is never gonna be a fox in the box or even get in the bleedin' box so whilst complimenting the other shot-shy numpties we have he is just not what we need. A waste of a transfer fee and a wage so if we can get rid in favour of a Heff style signing I would, Shame it hasn't worked out for him at BP but he just joins a long list that includes Tony Ellis, Tony Philliskirk, Scott McGarvey, David Currie, Paul Moulden, John McGinlay, Steve Whitehall, Michael Ricketts and probably Keigan Parker..

I can categorically state that "Someone Else" is quite clearly better than what we have now. He probably plays in non-league too, and no other club will have noticed him. and he will cost nowt.

"Someone else" is the future. <_<

He does play in non league, is a prolific goalscorer, and will score lots of goals at this level as he is very sharp and clever.

A good try, but a host of clubs are looking at him.

Why the mystery? Hardly like to give the game away to other clubs by posting his name on here. If he's that good he'll already have been noticed. Unless you're the only one to have spotted his potential ! :grin: