End of January

take it this weekends games been called off as well then ?? was lookin forward to it an all :(

It's in doubt but it's not off yet as far as I'm aware. Would be annoyed if it's called off, was going to take my little sister to her first game. She would have surely been hooked after watching Captain Negative's XI attempt to keep the game to 0-0 and get an Orient player sent off.

It's in doubt but it's not off yet as far as I'm aware. Would be annoyed if it's called off, was going to take my little sister to her first game. She would have surely been hooked after watching Captain Negative's XI attempt to keep the game to 0-0 and get an Orient player sent off.

No chance at all that it will be on.

right lads we have a point from kick off , lets defend it

Be careful.... Andy will get excited....

Be careful.... Andy will get excited....

What, he didn't mention free booze, I think you are confusing (part of) your bad reputation with mine...

So disturbed by these mental images I can't muster any sort of retort.

Not a bad thing the way I see it. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that- so they say.

It is in my eyes when I have about as much chance getting to watch a match during the week as we have in Saturdays match going ahead, that is unless I want to book 2 half days off for it.....no chance!

i thought why wednesday....didnt look into it but good idea....i would of been there anyway but many others wouldnt :ranting::disappointed:

Tranmere are having to take account of Liverpool and Everton's European fixtures in trying to rearrange their game against Leeds.

http://www.tranmererovers.co.uk/page/NewsD...1924758,00.html

What, he didn't mention free booze, I think you are confusing (part of) your bad reputation with mine...

I'm not too sure what you mean...

So disturbed by these mental images I can't muster any sort of retort.

Go on... you know you want to... ;-)