O'Grady leaves permanently

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you confirm this?

No funnily enough, I can only go on whats been said from the club. If there is some huge firesale going on and TTA ae bleeding us dry in a few months/years then I will come and apologise to you. I'm not as sceptical about you about all things Latics, nor am I a fool either.

in your opinion or penneys?

its irrelevant, no one knows(as usual,undisclosed fee).

a habit TTA love to keep to themselves when money comes in, but when they "lose £10,000" because of "wasted" pies, the whole world knows.

Maybe we got 30k for him and managed to off-load them pies? Would make sense as to why they were so happy.

What is the main reasoning behind undisclosed fees? Tax evasion?

a question that burns on my mind everytime i read or hear those very words?

just what are they hiding?

For Rochdale's benefit if/when they try to bring in someone else in this transfer window. If other selling clubs see how much Rochdale are spending on players then they'll alter their asking price (probably making it unrealistically high) for the wanted player.

The thing that annoys me is why it can't become public knowledge after the transfer window closes.

Yeah, but I thought 'dale were skint.

Hmm. Just shows how much :censored:e some people spout about clubs they have minimal interest in. Then again, why should I be suprised when the majority of these people spout so much :censored:e about Latics.

Well done to Dunphy and Hilly for showing a bit of ambition. Promotion party at Barnet it is then and something for the town of Rochdale to be proud of for a change.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

For Rochdale's benefit if/when they try to bring in someone else in this transfer window. If other selling clubs see how much Rochdale are spending on players then they'll alter their asking price (probably making it unrealistically high) for the wanted player.

The thing that annoys me is why it can't become public knowledge after the transfer window closes.

AHH..that old chestnut.

don't you think other clubs KNOW they have spent money and are aware of a market value of him?

You know what really sticks in my craw about this whole affair. We will probably end up getting someone on loan of a similair ilk and if COG wasnt ours in first place would have probably gone for him!!!!!

It sucks the big one. Really does.

Anyone any ideas on the amount ? or do I have to wait for our more informed posters who come alive at night with bull:censored: thread after bull:censored: thread :)

rochdale sold will buckley for £230k to coventry i think and that funded a £92k buy for o,grady

rochdale sold will buckley for £230k to coventry i think and that funded a £92k buy for o,grady

Buckley hasnt moved anywhere as of yet. So how you get that Buckley has funded O'Gradys transfer i'll never know.

The only player who's left Spotland this past couple of days is Jon Shaw by mutual consent. Why would Coventry pay £250,000 for a player who's struggled to get in 'dales starting 11 for the majority of this season.

its irrelevant, no one knows(as usual,undisclosed fee).

a habit TTA love to keep to themselves when money comes in, but when they "lose £10,000" because of "wasted" pies, the whole world knows.

Nearly all transfers listed on the BBC list are undisclosed fees and have been for a long time. Don't know why clubs do this nowadaysbut they do so let's not turn this into another beat TTA thread .

And Johnny P I'm not suggesting thsat was your intention .

Buckley hasnt moved anywhere as of yet. So how you get that Buckley has funded O'Gradys transfer i'll never know.

The only player who's left Spotland this past couple of days is Jon Shaw by mutual consent. Why would Coventry pay £250,000 for a player who's struggled to get in 'dales starting 11 for the majority of this season.

The 92K is an impressively 'guessed'/sourced figure though Rock :lol: