Michael Ricketts

Michael Ricketts once again i begin told these a roumour he been trainning with us should sign in time for sat game i have tryed asking barry owen but heard nothing from him does that mean he will sign if he not answering barry owen.

We know his last spell was bad but why these talks about him coming back

Edited by RoyleArmy

Michael Ricketts once again i begin told these a roumour he been trainning with us should sign in time for sat game i have tryed asking barry owen but heard nothing from him does that mean he will sign if he not answering barry owen.

:) Everytime

Brilliant. I think there is more chance of Dangerous Dave going all out for a win on Saturday then seeing Ricketts in a Latics shirt again.

i cant believe you actually edited that post

I think I had a little wee in my pants after reading this one :laught30:

Well as you know the Heff has gone to Udders so I can understand your logic in posting this one...too sensible to accuse you of being on the bozze again tonight. He's just the foil Parker needs and with Pav on the bench we will have options.

I've heard the very same myself. But my sauce is now telling me that the move has been derailed after Ricketts decked Taylor for jumping the queue in Tesco.

QUOTE (Stevie_J @ Jan 29 2010, 00:32 AM)

I've heard the very same myself. But my sauce is now telling me that the move has been derailed after Ricketts decked Taylor for jumping the queue in Tesco.

Im sure all will become clear in Monday's 10am press conference.

Top quality chaps, laugh out loud funny.

I hope this is true. His hold up play was massively underappreciated by many Latics fans and he could be just the man to bring our midfield closer to the attack. Fingers crossed Mr Royle :OASISscarf:

Wasn't it just, O'Grady style.

It's no revelation that large sections of our 'hardcore' absolutely fail to appreciate the finer points of football. Many just sit there applauding goals and jeering missed headless chicken opportunities. :bounce:

Well as you know the Heff has gone to Udders so I can understand your logic in posting this one...too sensible to accuse you of being on the bozze again tonight. He's just the foil Parker needs and with Pav on the bench we will have options.

Heff, as we know him has not gone to Hudders, Its Dean Heffernan, an Ozzy full back

Stole this of someone else on here the other day, as I nearly wet myself when I seen it. I think it applies to the majority of RoyleArmy and Blue Pizzas topics. If only they didn't make such rubbish up, then maybe people wouldn't feel this way, but...

mtt1r7.gif

Anyone else fancy doing this???

Wasn't it just, O'Grady style.

It's no revelation that large sections of our 'hardcore' absolutely fail to appreciate the finer points of football. Many just sit there applauding goals and jeering missed headless chicken opportunities. :bounce:

Meh I'm not embarrassed, he was decent for us and certainly not as bad as people made him out to be. At the time people thought Davies walked on water when in fact he just stood on the sidelines with his hands in his pockets distracted by his shiny boots...if Rico had had someone to play off him (if Hughes had been fit) then I think we would have seen a different player.

Obviously the OP is complete bull, but even if we were interested there's no way Rico would be back. Who would want to play for the 'DIE DIE RICKETTS' brigade? You can mock those who rated Ricketts, but that's nothing in comparison to those who called for his death on the same day the Motherwell captain collapsed and died in the middle of the pitch. Scum.

Edited by jsslatic

Meh I'm not embarrassed, he was decent for us and certainly not as bad as people made him out to be. At the time people thought Davies walked on water when in fact he just stood on the sidelines with his hands in his pockets distracted by his shiny boots...if Rico had had someone to play off him (if Hughes had been fit) then I think we would have seen a different player.

Obviously the OP is complete bull, but even if we were interested there's no way Rico would be back. Who would want to play for the 'DIE DIE RICKETTS' brigade? You can mock those who rated Ricketts, but that's nothing in comparison to those who called for his death on the same day the Motherwell captain collapsed and died in the middle of the pitch. Scum.

I wasn't mocking. :unsure:

(I rated both Ricketts and O'Grady)

Sorry, but Ricketts was dog shít. Fat, unfit, slow and could barely move up the pitch. I didn't rate O'Grady but at least he could run into the box after feeding someone else the ball, better yet Abbott can take it down, turn and shoot. Ricketts can't do either.

I certainly don't condone the death chants but Ricketts is a complete waster who should never get a professional contract again, he clearly has no desire for the game let alone any club he signs for. His level of ability equates to somewhere far below the professional leagues.

:laught16:

Didn't rate Davies the Headless Chicken by any chance, did you?

I rated the fact that he scored 14 goals in just over half a season.

And the fact that he ran....even if he had no direction. It took Ricketts the first half to get to the opponent's penalty box....then he had to come off through exhaustion.

Edited by Bring Back Ronnie Moore