Taken off the football rumours site.

01 Feb 2010 09:19:47

Heart Of Midlothian

Jim Jefferies hopes to complete the signing of Scott Severin on loan from Watford until the end of the season. Darryl Duffy from Bristol Rovers and Keigan Parker from Oldham have also been in discussions with Hearts and are close to signing. Jefferies has been long term admirers of all three and is desperate to sign them in time for Tuesdays cup semi final.

We can hope!!!!

Heart Of Midlothian

Jim Jefferies hopes to complete the signing of Scott Severin on loan from Watford until the end of the season. Darryl Duffy from Bristol Rovers and Keigan Parker from Oldham have also been in discussions with Hearts and are close to signing. Jefferies has been long term admirers of all three and is desperate to sign them in time for Tuesdays cup semi final.

We can hope!!!!

wouldnt that mean someone paying cash for him? :blink::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Heart Of Midlothian

We can hope!!!!

:sign0087::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Heart Of Midlothian

We can hope!!!!

If this is true - what does it say for the state of the SPL and the ambition of a club like Hearts? :shock:

Heart Of Midlothian

We can hope!!!!

Interesting that as it maight give some credence to the possiblity of signing someone else as well as Price

Interesting that as it maight give some credence to the possiblity of signing someone else as well as Price

Would be good if we can get him off the wagebill.. Tonights Chron mentions a Premier league striker who has previously rejected us and also Fabian Brandy for the Season from United

And i'm off work today and tomorrow Keigan so, if you need a lift to Scotland, you only have to ask. And don't worry about the petrol money...

i have been on here many many times before singing his praises and why wont we sign him..alas we signed him and he has done diddly squat,most overrated underachieving footballer i have ever seen at boundry park..the sooner he is off our books the better.

wonder who this premier league striker is???? sturridge???

i have been on here many many times before singing his praises and why wont we sign him..alas we signed him and he has done diddly squat,most overrated underachieving footballer i have ever seen at boundry park..the sooner he is off our books the better.

wonder who this premier league striker is???? sturridge???

Someone said Michael Owen had been seen near Tesco.

Would be good if we can get him off the wagebill.. Tonights Chron mentions a Premier league striker who has previously rejected us and also Fabian Brandy for the Season from United

I think the Chron is suggesting Brandy could be the mystery Premiership forward.

If it is him, I'm guessing it's a TTA signing judging by the Dave Penney comment after the Gillingham match: -

“He is tiny and lightweight and if people brush him, he hasn’t got the kind of physique to hold people off”