Darren Ferguson is to ask dad Sir Alex if he can take Manchester United starlet Febian Brandy on loan until the end of the season.

Preston manager Ferguson recently claimed he wants to speak to his dad about the possibility of taking a few United players on loan to Preston.

And he will back up his comments by asking for Brandy, 20, who recently returned to United following a loan spell at Gillingham having scored twice in nine games.

Ferguson: keen on Manchester United's Febian Brandy

The England Under-20 star picked up a minor injury and was sent back to Old Trafford - although Gillingham desperately tried to get him to return to the Kent club.

But Gills' manager Mark Stimson failed to tie Brandy down to another temporary deal, paving the way for Ferguson to take the talented striker on loan at Deepdale.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...0#ixzz0eIH1p9OW

Darren Ferguson is to ask dad Sir Alex if he can take Manchester United starlet Febian Brandy on loan until the end of the season.

Preston manager Ferguson recently claimed he wants to speak to his dad about the possibility of taking a few United players on loan to Preston.

And he will back up his comments by asking for Brandy, 20, who recently returned to United following a loan spell at Gillingham having scored twice in nine games.

Ferguson: keen on Manchester United's Febian Brandy

The England Under-20 star picked up a minor injury and was sent back to Old Trafford - although Gillingham desperately tried to get him to return to the Kent club.

But Gills' manager Mark Stimson failed to tie Brandy down to another temporary deal, paving the way for Ferguson to take the talented striker on loan at Deepdale.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...0#ixzz0eIH1p9OW

They got Danny Welbeck instead.

Edited by Senor_Coconut

Taken off the football rumours site.

01 Feb 2010 09:19:47

Heart Of Midlothian

Jim Jefferies hopes to complete the signing of Scott Severin on loan from Watford until the end of the season. Darryl Duffy from Bristol Rovers and Keigan Parker from Oldham have also been in discussions with Hearts and are close to signing. Jefferies has been long term admirers of all three and is desperate to sign them in time for Tuesdays cup semi final.

We can hope!!!!

darryl Duffy has gone to Carlisle which must mean Hearts will have to sign Parker now.

The Scottish deadline is not until midnight.

Which is lucky as my expectations have been ever so slightly raised.

I mean thre is absolutely nothing to link Oldham, Jim Jeffries and Hearts otherwise, is there?

Did Parker support them as a boy or something?

As posted in another thread:

Parker isn't going anywhere, it's an unsubstantiated rumour.

I can't believe people take that Football Rumours site seriously. Anyone can post rumours on there, most are posted for a laugh. There's not a remote chance of it happening. None. It won't happen.

I can't believe people take that Football Rumours site seriously. Anyone can post rumours on there, most are posted for a laugh. There's not a remote chance of it happening. None. It won't happen.

You can't tread on peoples hopes and dreams like that.

Whilst I entirely agree with you- its a funny one. If someone on here made it up then why mention the other players and why Hearts? Plus who else is going to mention Parker? Its not like he's been scoring lately, off the field as well as on.

Severin's signed