half time yesterday

eactly where were the boo's for that. I never heard any

Me neither - just a standing ovation and happy smiley faces. I noticed, because that's so unusual in the RRE.

(Although I did cover my ears a little, as the woman with the mic was a little shrill!)

Me neither - just a standing ovation and happy smiley faces. I noticed, because that's so unusual in the RRE.

(Although I did cover my ears a little, as the woman with the mic was a little shrill!)

To be fair I don't think she needed the microphone

I'm more than ashamed to be associated with the latics fans who booed the people who came onto the pitch at half time, raising money for cancer. For me, this is another good example of why Oldham is full of scumbags and why it is a :censored:hole.

Right - I think that we've established that there was no booing. Moving on. :angry:

The only booing i heard yesterday was from the RRE when colbeck came on

are you trying to suggest I would make a post like this for no reason? There definitely was booing, where I was sat, in the rochdale road stand some others on this thread have seconded that. So now we can grasp this fact then why don't we discuss why people did it?

are you trying to suggest I would make a post like this for no reason? There definitely was booing, where I was sat, in the rochdale road stand some others on this thread have seconded that. So now we can grasp this fact then why don't we discuss why people did it?

Nope not at all, just that if there was any booing i didn't hear it