Boundary Park "holds" World Record

Not sure I'd be able to walk around at a football match hugging a bloke.

Well done fellas.

Nice "touch" to break the record at BP.

That visit should ahve had the red carpet rolled out!

Got to hand it to them, some effort

I went to India last year and the lads cant get enough of hugging each other walking down the road, for a contry that's not to tolerant on homosexuality it looks very gay

I went to India last year and the lads cant get enough of hugging each other walking down the road, for a contry that's not to tolerant on homosexuality it looks very gay

I think thats more to do with the English Reserve/Stiff Upper Lip thing that we brits have. Men aren't supposed to have emotions and should never go within 10 yards of each other except for the occaisional shake of hands or punch.

There was also a time when gay meant "happy and content" rather than the connations we have now.

Hate to break the news to you, but blokes kiss each other all the time in most of Europe! In my younger days I managed to get myself to an multinational student in Aix-en-Provence (happy days), I always remember when everyone was saying their goodbyes there was this German bloke who not only knew EVERY language (like, Bulgarian, Romanian, the lot) but the correct cultural way to meet and say goodbye etc. So he know how many times to kiss a Slovakian on the cheek etc. I was wondering what I was going to get, then he came up to me, stood bolt upright, extended his arm, gave me a very firm manly handshake and said, “Goodbye Andy.” Spot on.

Anyway, top effort by those lads to raise money for a great cause

Hate to break the news to you, but blokes kiss each other all the time in most of Europe! In my younger days I managed to get myself to an multinational student in Aix-en-Provence (happy days), I always remember when everyone was saying their goodbyes there was this German bloke who not only knew EVERY language (like, Bulgarian, Romanian, the lot) but the correct cultural way to meet and say goodbye etc. So he know how many times to kiss a Slovakian on the cheek etc. I was wondering what I was going to get, then he came up to me, stood bolt upright, extended his arm, gave me a very firm manly handshake and said, “Goodbye Andy.” Spot on.

I wonder why a middle-aged bloke would go to the trouble of learning the languages and cultures of so many nations and then get himself in a position where he had access to a steady stream of young boys....

JohannesPaul2-portrait.jpg

I wonder why a middle-aged bloke would go to the trouble of learning the languages and cultures of so many nations and then get himself in a position where he had access to a steady stream of young boys....

JohannesPaul2-portrait.jpg

didn't find that funny :redcard: , pope john paul was a decent person loved by everone, all over the world including israel

Edited by boboafc

didn't find that funny :redcard: , pope john paul was a decent person loved by everone, all over the world including israel

Decent person loved by everyone- Self declared prophet whose organisation represented fear, hate, superstition and violence all over

europe for the last few hundred years. Ask Eire?

Decent person loved by everyone- Self declared prophet whose organisation represented fear, hate, superstition and violence all over

Don't forget Africa, South and Central America, the agreement the Catholic Church reached with the Nazis....

The 12 foot shape-shifting space lizards have taken Ireland now? :shock::shock:

Seriously guys, a couple of lads have broken a world record at BP to raise money for a cancer hospital, let’s just focus on that hey?

At last I've found out what was happening on the pitch at half-time on Tuesday. Were Ricky Holden and John Hallworth involved? :wink: If only the PA system was audible at the front of the Chaddy! :ranting:

At last I've found out what was happening on the pitch at half-time on Tuesday. Were Ricky Holden and John Hallworth involved? :wink: If only the PA system was audible at the front of the Chaddy! :ranting:

You didn't need a PA system to hear the woman on Tuesday night. When I got home my dog was still in distress from her shrill voice and he was 12 miles away.

Well done fellas.

That visit should have had the red carpet rolled out!

Good on them wondered what that women was on about. They only broke it by 16 minutes so probably will get beaten. It might get in the Guinness world records at the end of the year. Must have been a awkward day :grin:

You didn't need a PA system to hear the woman on Tuesday night. When I got home my dog was still in distress from her shrill voice and he was 12 miles away.

I could hear her but I could not tell what she was saying.

Before you ask, no I'm not deaf! Pardon?

I must admit, I got part way into your post and wondered where it was going to lead :wink:

cant have any topics on here anymore without them breaking into racism or world politics and religion

I suppose you missed the "warm" reception the RRE gave the lads and their family members when the exited via sheepfoot lane (or is featherstall something or other as there is a road sign on the main entrance stating that).

Yes, lovely welcoming sounds were made to send them off with happy memories of BP. Now I know why we don't get ethnic minorities at BP.

Well done fellas.

i wonder if they had catheters/ incontinence pads fitted before they started the hug !!!!! ?????

Well done fellas.

I had wondered why there was a large Asian clan outside at the ticket office before the game. It occured to me that I would dig out one of the 'Asians at BP' threads and mention what I had seen.

Well done to those lads - novel idea. :queerim9: