Penney Out song

The Penney out song today was a disgrace. How many would stand alone in a room with Dave Penney and sing that to his face ?

Ok things aren't going well, the club needs stability on the pitch to compensate for the instability and dire facilities off it. We would only be asking the TTA to choose a new manager and they have failed to get the man we need on 3 previous occasions.

I am not saying Dave Penney should be bomb proof, but give him a chance,we won't go down and with some stability and togetherness we can go more confidently into next season.

And no I am not a happy clapper, but there is an unrealistic bandwaggon of festering gloom that too many are thriving on.

why is it a digrace everybody that pays to watch the game has a right to an opinion,and i would stand alone with mr bad penney to not only sing it or tell him to his face that he is crap and he has had a chance and he has failed badly

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Penney out song today was a disgrace. How many would stand alone in a room with Dave Penney and sing that to his face ?

Ok things aren't going well, the club needs stability on the pitch to compensate for the instability and dire facilities off it. We would only be asking the TTA to choose a new manager and they have failed to get the man we need on 3 previous occasions.

I am not saying Dave Penney should be bomb proof, but give him a chance,we won't go down and with some stability and togetherness we can go more confidently into next season.

And no I am not a happy clapper, but there is an unrealistic bandwaggon of festering gloom that too many are thriving on.

bollox. we are :censored:e.......

I think they got rid of Shez for more than 1 reason. The drinking culture at the time was way out of control and it started with the manager himself. A total lack of discipline didn't help either (star striker deliberatly taking out our star defender in training , Windass, the dogs it all added pressure plus the fact once all this got out the teams performances dropped and poor results followed. Nevermind the countless poor loan signings brought in over the ever impressing youth team like Allesandra. score a hatrick dropped virtually straight away for Ormerod.

Shez lost it in his last 3 or 4 months in charge and i think the few months out did him the world of goodand seems to be doing well at Chesterfield.

whatever you think of penney today chanting was disgraceful...ive noticed especially at away matches that we have an element of so called support within the club which sullys the name of the club.

These muppets with their doom and gloom are the reason I cannot bring my 6 year old son to the game because the whole match day

experience is totally negative. How do you explain to a child that your "own" fans are cheering every mistake by your keeper or abusing your

own manager. Its embarrassing hearing the :censored:e coming from the stands most of the time and if fans put as much energy into actually supporting

the club through these tough times as abusing it we would all be in a better place.

And before somebody says it, I am not some happy clapper or part timer. Will be there at Southampton away midweek like I was at Swindon but

I support a League 1 club with inconsistent players and have a grasp on reality. The time for debate is at the end of the season and so why not do

something radical and try supporting the team.

Those few Wycombe fans put us to shame today.

I WOULD AND ID GIVE PARKER A FOOING GOOD KICKING TOO....

YOU ARE DELUDED

whatever you think of penney today chanting was disgraceful...ive noticed especially at away matches that we have an element of so called support within the club which sullys the name of the club.

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT WE ARE FOOKIN :censored:E............................GOD YOUR POSTS ARE NUMB

So for all the posts on here saying get behind your team..............where were your chants????? How many songs did you start off in support of the lads???? I didn't hear any. Like I've said elsewhere, too busy sitting on your hands in silence criticising those who voice their opinions.

The only chants/songs in support of the team were from those who were giving Penney a hard time. If they feck off like many on here are suggesting, there'd be no songs at all.

So for all the posts on here saying get behind your team..............where were your chants????? How many songs did you start off in support of the lads???? I didn't hear any. Like I've said elsewhere, too busy sitting on your hands in silence criticising those who voice their opinions.

The only chants/songs in support of the team were from those who were giving Penney a hard time. If they feck off like many on here are suggesting, there'd be no songs at all.

I did start singing the "Pawel Abbott" song to myself today in the Rifle Range today, does that count :wink:

Unbelievable - The type of an internet baffoon against manager and fan.

The world we live.

Get behind your club and team - those who don't even have the guts and pride to back the team yet can still criticise technically (by their p.c!!) can go to feck!!!

And here lies within the voice of reason....

Just what is your point there exact;y?

My point is the team in blue is playing for 90 minutes and needs it's support. POSITIVITY!!!!!!!

What do we have? Wankers waiting for the 1st thing to go wrong to start all this Penney out :censored:. Tranmere away...2 Penney out chants at 0-0 in 1st 20 minutes...is that really productive?

Boo and sing for Penney's head when the last whistle is blown. Stay behind 10 minutes (not that they will...gotta run back to their TV's to boo the next reality TV contestant) if you feel that incessant about it ....I've no problem at all with it being done afterwards, even though I won't be joining them.

Probably the fact he's still hurting from the fact that we sacked Shez when he was quite supportive on here of him. This despite a number of disasters on and off the pitch especially after xmas last season.

Haha....really??????? Brilliant!!! Your post is so wrong on many levels....you've got the wrong person!!! I was far from supportive of Shez!!! Still thought the knobs at MK Scum were a disgrace for singing for his head though!!!

So your idea of supporting the team is abusing the manager. Priceless !!! I'd rather sit in silence .

My point is the team in blue is playing for 90 minutes and needs it's support. POSITIVITY!!!!!!!

What do we have? Wankers waiting for the 1st thing to go wrong to start all this Penney out :censored:. Tranmere away...2 Penney out chants at 0-0 in 1st 20 minutes...is that really productive?

Boo and sing for Penney's head when the last whistle is blown. Stay behind 10 minutes (not that they will...gotta run back to their TV's to boo the next reality TV contestant) if you feel that incessant about it ....I've no problem at all with it being done afterwards, even though I won't be joining them.

Okay, you have no issue with me because I am neither.

Tried getting a few songs going in a baron Chaddy End as I do most games. You know me pretty well Snook so know I'm often vocal and singing...sadly, my efforts fall on deaf ears. Sadly, if I had to resort to "Penny this and that" I know I'd have a large section right infront of me (behind the goal in the Chaddy) that would gladly join in. Great mentality that is eh!

Haha....really??????? Brilliant!!! Your post is so wrong on many levels....you've got the wrong person!!! I was far from supportive of Shez!!! Still thought the knobs at MK Scum were a disgrace for singing for his head though!!!

Fair enough seem to remember you posting somthing in a reply to me a few months back saying how wrong we were to sack him.

But fans will show their feelings at a match every club fans do Burnley being another club wanting thir manager out already. Nothing wrong with singing/showing your displeasure during a game directed towards the manager that should not effect the players at all.