Penney Out song

maybe the club need to change the away end to the chaddy end now then..and bring all the home fans together again in the same area....make the small section of rre the family bit.

the singers who have served the terraces well will surely gravitate towards each other in one stand and drown out any numpty manager out songs with the vast reortoire we used to have....just a thought like.

what an excellent idea !!!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what an excellent idea !!!!

In theory, it is a good idea and one that has been suggested a zillion times. But in reality it will just upset some of the traditionalists. Just like knocking the Lookers down did. As someone else said recently, some people are just looking for an excuse to jump ship and forcing them out of the Chaddy would give them an excuse. That's how I see it anyhow.

In theory, it is a good idea and one that has been suggested a zillion times. But in reality it will just upset some of the traditionalists. Just like knocking the Lookers down did. As someone else said recently, some people are just looking for an excuse to jump ship and forcing them out of the Chaddy would give them an excuse. That's how I see it anyhow.

Yup. A good idea with a realistic response.

Don't rock the boat before the new stadium comes along.

'if my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions'

:grin:

Quite!

have a bit of respect for the mods and other users on this site

instead of coming on here with your Mr Angry :censored: - see what i did there

Twice I tried to get something going...so don't start that :censored:! You were probably slagging Penney off or something at the time!

What did you do, whisper it to the person next to you? I wasn't really slagging Penney off at the match. I wasn't even in the Penney out camp until yesterday.

These muppets with their doom and gloom are the reason I cannot bring my 6 year old son to the game because the whole match day

experience is totally negative. How do you explain to a child that your "own" fans are cheering every mistake by your keeper or abusing your

own manager. Its embarrassing hearing the :censored:e coming from the stands most of the time and if fans put as much energy into actually supporting

the club through these tough times as abusing it we would all be in a better place.

And before somebody says it, I am not some happy clapper or part timer. Will be there at Southampton away midweek like I was at Swindon but

I support a League 1 club with inconsistent players and have a grasp on reality. The time for debate is at the end of the season and so why not do

something radical and try supporting the team.

Those few Wycombe fans put us to shame today.

Some of the :censored:e that comes from the stands is from me. I pay my money,I watch :censored:e football,:censored:e tactics,:censored:e players and if I want to tell them they are :censored:e then I will.

Keep the swearing down lads. But I do agree with BB80. Some of our muppet fans would rather we lost so they can give the whole "penney out" chants some justice, yet surely it would be more beneficial to just get behind the team. It amuses me more so, how disapointed they get when he's still here the following Monday morning :lol:

The majority of the "muppet fans" are the clowns who sit on the far left of the RRE. They baffle me. I sit just right of them, but I don't find myself singing at homes games anymore because it's orchestrated some high-pitched tit who gets a buzz from the fact he and the other 100 or so are singing.

The atmosphere at the ground is shocking. We don't sing to support the club anymore. A few week back, the aforementioned clowns were firstly singing "Dave Penney's Blue-White Army". Fair enough. Millwall then get a ridiculous penalty - no fault of Penney's - yet when they score, the morons are then singing "We Want Penney Out". They have no opinion on the game whatsoever because they're pissing about with their mates.

As for that daft song they've got going, it's yet another cheap rip-off from another club, this time Newcastle.

At the end of the day, is singing such negative songs, added to the constant boo-ing really going to help? Is it really the way to help the lads pick up vital points? Is it really suddenly going to make Corney etc realise the fans feelings? Does it actually achieve anything (apart from negatives)? Answer = No. You pay your money, then your entitled to an opinion, i respect that .. but i cant see what good any of it does tbh.

I WOULD AND ID GIVE PARKER A FOOING GOOD KICKING TOO....

YOU ARE DELUDED

Very interesting response, I rest my case. Can I ask a Question? How many on this message board have learnt a new word in the last 3 weeks " deluded" ? Actually if you met me you find that I am not "deluded".

At the end of the day, is singing such negative songs, added to the constant boo-ing really going to help? Is it really the way to help the lads pick up vital points? Is it really suddenly going to make Corney etc realise the fans feelings? Does it actually achieve anything (apart from negatives)? Answer = No. You pay your money, then your entitled to an opinion, i respect that .. but i cant see what good any of it does tbh.

I kind of agree where your coming from Kellys Discopants. I have usually been one of the last people to turn on a manager and have even had rows in the ground during Talbots reign with fans who wanted him sacked long before he was. However, Penney is the worst manager I have seen in my time as a fan. His tactics and style of play would bore a glass eye to sleep. Fans will boo, moreso now than in the past, mainly due to the costs involved and the fact its good money being wasted to watch dross.

Booing & negative chants will not help in the short term, but by the same respect sitting there and saying nowt & just accepting what is served up would actually be worse.

People have to work hard for their money and the entry costs fans pay entitles them to voice their opinion....besides, 10 fans could go out and most probably show more commitment/effort/desire than what we see week in/week out - Gregan is the exception!

Give me 11 lads who are prepared to sweat blood and put their bodies on the line, and I would accept relegation if they got beat each week. A team of 10 Ernie Cooksey's & 1 Sean Gregan for me every day of the week....please!

I kind of agree where your coming from Kellys Discopants. I have usually been one of the last people to turn on a manager and have even had rows in the ground during Talbots reign with fans who wanted him sacked long before he was. However, Penney is the worst manager I have seen in my time as a fan. His tactics and style of play would bore a glass eye to sleep. Fans will boo, moreso now than in the past, mainly due to the costs involved and the fact its good money being wasted to watch dross.

Booing & negative chants will not help in the short term, but by the same respect sitting there and saying nowt & just accepting what is served up would actually be worse.

People have to work hard for their money and the entry costs fans pay entitles them to voice their opinion....besides, 10 fans could go out and most probably show more commitment/effort/desire than what we see week in/week out - Gregan is the exception!

Give me 11 lads who are prepared to sweat blood and put their bodies on the line, and I would accept relegation if they got beat each week. A team of 10 Ernie Cooksey's & 1 Sean Gregan for me every day of the week....please!

You know what?, I reckon a settled squad (not full of journeymen and loanees) with those attributes and a manager with a bit of flair and a decent rapport with the fans and maybe a few of the old timers like myself might get interested again.