Penney Out song

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the Penney out song from the RRE??

Sound good from what i could hear in the Chaddy end

It really is time for this muppet to go!!!!!

From the main stand it sounded like:

Get out of our club

Get out of our club

You s**t Yorkshire b*****d

Get out of our club

Edited by OAFC_ULTRA

just hope he could hear it :grin:

Well I saw him raise he eyebrows when it was being sung so he certainly heard it. I dont think he was too bothered though, he was still trying to work out why there was no balance or shape to the team when you have a central midfielder on the wing and a winger upfront!

What was the Penney out song from the RRE??

Sound good from what i could hear in the Chaddy end

It really is time for this muppet to go!!!!!

Rather get rid of some of our muppets! :censored: bags....support ya :censored: team!!! Clowns!!!

Edited by ste1987
Swearing

Rather get rid of some of our muppets! :censored: bags....support ya :censored: team!!! Clowns!!!

People are allowed an opinion and if they want to sing about it they can. If you disagree with them you may also sing a song to show this. That is the beauty of a democratic society.

Edited by ste1987
Swearing from quoted post

if all the " :censored: bags muppets clowns "went there would be you and the other dilluded :censored: sat with pillock penney in about ten seats ! so wake up reality isnt a dream :ranting:

Edited by ste1987
Swearing from quoted post

Keep the swearing down lads. But I do agree with BB80. Some of our muppet fans would rather we lost so they can give the whole "penney out" chants some justice, yet surely it would be more beneficial to just get behind the team. It amuses me more so, how disapointed they get when he's still here the following Monday morning :lol:

Keep the swearing down lads. But I do agree with BB80. Some of our muppet fans would rather we lost so they can give the whole "penney out" chants some justice, yet surely it would be more beneficial to just get behind the team. It amuses me more so, how disapointed they get when he's still here the following Monday morning :lol:

some justice?? worst tactican i have seen , one plan man, took us from verge of play offs to verge of relagation think i need to justify it anymore??

Don't agree with all of that Steve, each & everyone of us are entitled to our own opinions.

some justice?? worst tactican i have seen , one plan man, took us from verge of play offs to verge of relagation think i need to justify it anymore??

It was more aiming at the fact when we were beating Orient mid week, not one of those chants were heard..

The Penney out song today was a disgrace. How many would stand alone in a room with Dave Penney and sing that to his face ?

Ok things aren't going well, the club needs stability on the pitch to compensate for the instability and dire facilities off it. We would only be asking the TTA to choose a new manager and they have failed to get the man we need on 3 previous occasions.

I am not saying Dave Penney should be bomb proof, but give him a chance,we won't go down and with some stability and togetherness we can go more confidently into next season.

And no I am not a happy clapper, but there is an unrealistic bandwaggon of festering gloom that too many are thriving on.

Just what is your point there exact;y?

Probably the fact he's still hurting from the fact that we sacked Shez when he was quite supportive on here of him. This despite a number of disasters on and off the pitch especially after xmas last season.

Probably the fact he's still hurting from the fact that we sacked Shez when he was quite supportive on here of him. This despite a number of disasters on and off the pitch especially after xmas last season.

Okay as you are probably aware I'm a fairly new supporter on this train, however from an 'outsiders' point of view..... Why get rid of someone so quick......(Shez) From a footballing point of view.... End of the season from here....