Has THE LAUNDRY MAN earned his wage this season?

After watching latics I noticed a speck of dirt on Pawel Abbotts shirt BEFORE playing, its a disgrace!

for all those not understanding this post, its meant as a bit of a laugh, after the recent threads accusing all our staff of under achieving

All we need now is a bonfire in the car park and some straw effergies

After watching latics I noticed a speck of dirt on Pawel Abbotts shirt BEFORE playing, its a disgrace!

for all those not understanding this post, its meant as a bit of a laugh, after the recent threads accusing all our staff of under achieving

Come clean , what's the dirt about Abbott?

Come on everyone knows we dont have one and Kieran Lee does it...

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=28714&hl=

http://pinevillains.co.uk/?p=604

:lol:

its getting all very persil now...

The new bloke probably hasnt got to grips with it yet thats if they have appointed anyone to do it full time and not just someone filling in

Doom and Gloom on the kit man no one is safe. This thread is pun tastic tho

Jokes are so much funnier when you explain them.