Fans words for the Players for Sat

You've got to hold and give

But do it at the right time

You can be slow or fast

But you must get to the line

They'll always hit you and hurt you

Defend and attack

Theres only one way to beat them

dont pass it back just bloody SHOOT !!!!

Play like you know you can play, chase every ball and play as a team !!!

One word does it for me:

'Believe'.

You've got to hold and give

But do it at the right time

You can be slow or fast

But you must get to the line

They'll always hit you and hurt you

Defend and attack....

yeah that team talk worked wonders at Celtic and Tranmere didn't it? :wink:

be prepared properly becaure if you fail to prepare then prepare to fail .know you duties and carry them out to the full and the best of your ability .Support your team mates as there is no i in team there is a me and that means you and only you can give everylast breath strain every muscle and sinew till the end then you will have done your best and if everyone of you dose his best then we should come away with victory ! Good luck gentelmen go to it !

...and you, you little c&?t, (points at Smalley) when I tell you to do something, and you, you f*@%&g big c&?t (points at Whittaker), when I tell you to do something, you do it. And if you come back at me, and if you dare come back at me we'll have a fX@%&g right sort-out in here. All right? And you can pair up if you like, and you can fX@%&g pick someone else to help you, and you can bring your fX@%&g dinner. 'Cos by the time I've finished with you, you'll fX@%&g need it...

...and you, you little c&?t, (points at Smalley) when I tell you to do something, and you, you f*@%&g big c&?t (points at Whittaker), when I tell you to do something, you do it. And if you come back at me, and if you dare come back at me we'll have a fX@%&g right sort-out in here. All right? And you can pair up if you like, and you can fX@%&g pick someone else to help you, and you can bring your fX@%&g dinner. 'Cos by the time I've finished with you, you'll fX@%&g need it...

That is a quality clip if anyone can find it on youtube....'' and you can bring yer :censored:ing dinner '' :lol::grin:

keep your blinking chins up young men...we are still rooting for you.. midfield you need to be more up front ...up front you need to be farther up front ...defence you need to stop them from scoring ..mr brill you need a safer pair of hands ...mr penny blinking ignore them idiots us real fans are there for you

:grin: :grin: :grin:

do you really want to play next season in league 2 where its all kick and rush stuff.

now get out there and beat these.

The worrying thing for me on saturday was after all this build up and the importance of the game....I thought we'd come out all guns blazing ( for once ) but half the team looked like they couldn't be arsed and turned in a very sub-standard first half.

The game was flat and only picked up slightly after half time.

The worrying thing for me on saturday was after all this build up and the importance of the game....I thought we'd come out all guns blazing ( for once ) but half the team looked like they couldn't be arsed and turned in a very sub-standard first half.

The game was flat and only picked up slightly after half time.

I don't think it picked up until we scored, then the play became a little more confident. But only for a bit.