General Election

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greek economy in meltdown, people being shot in bangkok and PM calls person from Rochdale a name.

Which one of these is news?

Some people just don;t like being challenged about the deficit :grin: . Brown is plainly a bit crackpot, which must be newsworthy? And it sounds like she was doing nothing more than talking about the same issues as a lot of the population, yet he held her in contempt, isn;t that newsworthy?

Some people just don;t like being challenged about the deficit :grin: . Brown is plainly a bit crackpot, which must be newsworthy? And it sounds like she was doing nothing more than talking about the same issues as a lot of the population, yet he held her in contempt, isn;t that newsworthy?

It is very newsworthy... Given the bully allegations and now this... His character is under question...

I kind of don't mind having a bit of a c*** in charge :D

So he has to agree with every crackpot he meets? And this is the key issue in an election - whether a person finds another a bigot, a numpty or whatever. He should just take whatever is thrown at him, smile and move on.

I've called "customers" worse than bigot myself this morning, luckily I'm not miked up by sky news.

So he has to agree with every crackpot he meets? And this is the key issue in an election - whether a person finds another a bigot, a numpty or whatever. He should just take whatever is thrown at him, smile and move on.

I've called "customers" worse than bigot myself this morning, luckily I'm not miked up by sky news.

I met a customer this morning, and said how honoured I was to be in his beautiful country. But then he could probably have my hands cut off if I upset him.

Thing is, I've not seen that she said anything that a mainstream Labour voter might not go along with of have concerns over. Worried about education, Eastern European migration, the debt and so on. He didn;t like it...

Commentators on BBC and Sky both saying she said nothing which deserved being called a bigot. Oh dear Gordon...

Let me guess, BBCs Nick Robinson, former leader of the Conservatives at his University and Adam Bolton from Murdoch's Sky?

I'm glad this campaign has got back on to the issues.

They are playing the whole interview on Sky news... She said nothing bad really...

"You can't say anything about all these immigrants. All these people flocking from Eastern Europe. Where are they coming from.".

I wouldnt say that is a bigot comment. Its genuine concern for people.

Rochdale? Check. Fat old lady? Check. I'll take them odds.

It's a non-story in my opinion - she probably is a bigot. He spoke the truth for once. Good on yer Gordon.

Well see my post above. That is what she said. I don't think it was a bigoted comment and you all know how quick I jump on this :censored:.

Well see my post above. That is what she said. I don't think it was a bigoted comment and you all know how quick I jump on this :censored:.

Yeah I read it. It's still a non-event. Sky have been looping the :censored: for the last hour, move on guys...

I hope the media outlets don't all concentrate on this all day... it's a bit of a pathetic non-story really, although I suppose it's just another of those little things that show him up for the socially retarded ape he is.

Yeah I read it. It's still a non-event. Sky have been looping the :censored: for the last hour, move on guys...

Oh come on :) This is very funny :censored: :D Better than the constant drone of talking about the economy and such like :)

Edited by Lookers_Carl