Season ticket

+1 A good call to arms, let's pack the ground, demand a performance - make me want to buy a season ticket - My £276 is all ready and waiting over to you Mr. Hardy, Corney and Penney, come on make me want to part with my money!

But I don't want Leeds scum up! and we've nothing to play for. Life is so unfair ain't it?

But I don't want Leeds scum up! and we've nothing to play for. Life is so unfair ain't it?

so it is lags, so it is, foot is a funny old game, out of the fans hands as we know. I do really detest that club on the wrong side of the Pennines and would love them to stay in this division and one less trip down south too.

However, after the over view from the ball and chain today on yesterdays game and reading passionate comments from Bristol and Big fin about it too. I also know you were there yesteray too so, I want more next Sat.

Don't you think we deserve more?

I am asking for one game that the product on the pitch justifies the expense to the fans next year.

Give us passion, give us your all, give us a goal, give us a game.

Sell me a season ticket for next year - I dare you.....

I can't want latics to lose. Never. Regardless of what it does or doesn't do for anyone else. Hopefully Gas will do Leeds and Swindon will do Millwall (who cheated their way to 3 points at BP). Swindon up with Norwich, Charlton through the play-offs.

+1 A good call to arms, let's pack the ground, demand a performance - make me want to buy a season ticket - My £276 is all ready and waiting over to you Mr. Hardy, Corney and Penney, come on make me want to part with my money!

My £276 was ready to be spent last Saturday, I walked round to the ticket office to renew my ticket but it was shut after the game, way to go Latics. I don't criticize much at BP but surely for the last few games of the season they should be maximising income opportunities. Several thousand latics fans in one area at the same time and they aren't able to give the club money?

I tried to do it online but had second thoughts about the additional £6 fee so my bank account has had 2 weeks worth of interest on the money rather than Latic's account.

My £276 was ready to be spent last Saturday, I walked round to the ticket office to renew my ticket but it was shut after the game, way to go Latics.

Small things cost money.

I'm finding it harder to park my car down there these days as well. That must put some potential buyers of tickets / club shop merchandise / season tickets off.

For those who cannot justify £20 to watch 3rd Division football, get yourself a ST before the discount deadline and watch for £12 a match. If you cannot gather up all the cash in one lump use the easy payment offer this means you pay more but each match is still way way cheaper. Plus your new footy top will be £25 with your £15 off voucher in the ST.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who feels £12 is too much for 3rd Division football and why. Also get the kids into the Boundary Blues at £50 the season. £2.18 a match. That's a dad/mum and two kids for £16.36 to watch 3rd Division football folks.

It's not bad that is it?

Thr Boundary Blues £50 tickets are exception value, especially for 12-15 year olds who have to pay £11 on the gate. 5 games and you're up on the deal, even if you miss the other 18!!

It's actually worth buying one for you kid and one for his mate - then they can entertain themselves while you get to watch the match :wink: .

Edited by opinions4u

For those who cannot justify £20 to watch 3rd Division football, get yourself a ST before the discount deadline and watch for £12 a match. If you cannot gather up all the cash in one lump use the easy payment offer this means you pay more but each match is still way way cheaper. Plus your new footy top will be £25 with your £15 off voucher in the ST.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who feels £12 is too much for 3rd Division football and why. Also get the kids into the Boundary Blues at £50 the season. £2.18 a match. That's a dad/mum and two kids for £16.36 to watch 3rd Division football folks.

It's not bad that is it?

And for those who think it may not be worth their while, all is I would say to that is do the math first, for the £276 ticket, even if you miss 8 games and go to the rest, you have still paid the equivalent of £19 a game which is what it costs on the door, hence still got your £££'s worth.

Dont think so, but you can buy one for the Main Stand upper, have a beer and walk down to the Paddock if you want :wink:

So, from the Main Stand Paddock you have no access to a bar ? Might be a good thing for me and my pocket that.

It's not bad that is it?

The prices are set at a good level Lags, I'm all set to buy one - but what are the club going to do to convince me to part with £276? Another season of playing for 0-0 until the last 20 minutes where we raise a token effort? Another season where we see defensive subs when losing a game? Another season where we see losing 2-0 to a top side as a 'positive', another season where two 0-0 draws are seen as the highlight of the season? Another season where we see loanee after loanee, another season where we start the campaign with a squad that has gaping holes in it. Another season where we panic over signing that elusive striker on deadline day becasue we pissed all the budget on 27 midfielders and 18 full-backs?

As for the Boundary Blues, despite my best efforts my soon to be 12 year old is fed up, fed up of never seeing a goal, fed up of being bored :censored:less - it shouldn't be a chore, but since that fateful Tuesday night at home to Brentford in March 2005, something died inside me too- was it an Epiphany? I don't know, there have been a few ups since then but every time we take two steps forward we take 17 back. We need investment and a change at the top. TTA had a great opportunity to see this club promoted between 2005-07, they bottled up over RM, then failed to back Shez to consolidate on the success of 06/07 - tightening the purse strings was a pivotal and fatal decision.

The longer I leave it for my ST, the less likely I will be to renew. I've still got a lot of time for Penney, but insipid, passionless football will kill the club abnd remove what few fans we have left. For that reason Penney has to fall on his sword if not then I'm sorry i'm doing a Duncan Bannatyne....."I'm out......"

The prices are set at a good level Lags, I'm all set to buy one - but what are the club going to do to convince me to part with £276? Another season of playing for 0-0 until the last 20 minutes where we raise a token effort? Another season where we see defensive subs when losing a game? Another season where we see losing 2-0 to a top side as a 'positive', another season where two 0-0 draws are seen as the highlight of the season? Another season where we see loanee after loanee, another season where we start the campaign with a squad that has gaping holes in it. Another season where we panic over signing that elusive striker on deadline day becasue we pissed all the budget on 27 midfielders and 18 full-backs?

As for the Boundary Blues, despite my best efforts my soon to be 12 year old is fed up, fed up of never seeing a goal, fed up of being bored :censored:less - it shouldn't be a chore, but since that fateful Tuesday night at home to Brentford in March 2005, something died inside me too- was it an Epiphany? I don't know, there have been a few ups since then but every time we take two steps forward we take 17 back. We need investment and a change at the top. TTA had a great opportunity to see this club promoted between 2005-07, they bottled up over RM, then failed to back Shez to consolidate on the success of 06/07 - tightening the purse strings was a pivotal and fatal decision.

The longer I leave it for my ST, the less likely I will be to renew. I've still got a lot of time for Penney, but insipid, passionless football will kill the club abnd remove what few fans we have left. For that reason Penney has to fall on his sword if not then I'm sorry i'm doing a Duncan Bannatyne....."I'm out......"

See ya next season brother. We don't like it when we see the :censored:e we see at times. But we'll be there next season of that I have no doubt.

See ya next season brother. We don't like it when we see the :censored:e we see at times. But we'll be there next season of that I have no doubt.

"see at times" - what else have we seen this season?

Don't get me wrong, the offer is good value for money, will I be taking it up?.......time will tell.

Off Latics for a min, Bl******n R***** are doing a st for £200 next season, purely for info so please don't read anything into it, I heard it on the radio yesterday.

Don't get me wrong, the offer is good value for money, will I be taking it up?.......time will tell.

Off Latics for a min, Bl******n R***** are doing a st for £200 next season, purely for info so please don't read anything into it, I heard it on the radio yesterday.

This is the problem. Premier clubs like Rovers can subsidize the entry fee with massive sky monies from just one live televised match income.

This is the problem. Premier clubs like Rovers can subsidize the entry fee with massive sky monies from just one live televised match income.

I realise that Lags but once you offset players wages/ maintenance and everything else that is involved with running a prem club just how much are they making....I wouldn't like to say but once they are up there, everything will be multiplied by x in relation to what Latics are paying. I thought it was good value at Wigan this season, but £200 at Ewood next season, does make me wonder whether they are actually speculating to accumulate here though.

Can wait to have free saturdays next year, its been more of a chore than a pleasure my saturdays this year ,

Something big has to happen in the summer for me to renew, same with my Dad and brother Im afraid,

When did a 3rd division club last "do something big"?

If anything was to happen it would be along the lines of sacking the current manager and replacing him with another one, a cheap one at that. Does that count as big?

Only the removal of the most tactically and motivationally inept manager the club has ever had the misfortune to employ, will persuade me to purchase my 24th season ticket in a row.

I have little time for TTA, no faith whatsoever in the manager, and no heart to watch the club I've followed for 40 years in its death throes.

Unless a new manager with adequate financial backing is in place soon, I will be elsewhere on a Saturday.

When did a 3rd division club last "do something big"?

If anything was to happen it would be along the lines of sacking the current manager and replacing him with another one, a cheap one at that. Does that count as big?

Big maybe the wrong wording then ,

Unless something happens,

It started this year for me, but work has virtually nailed the coffin shut. The way things are now go beyond whether you have Latics at heart, in the past I'd upset my wife by changing a shift to watch Latics, but not for our anniversary or her birthday. Same with the money for away games, season tickets, and returning early from Holidays for 3 of us. Not any more. Had enough.