Strikers up for grabs as from today

Grab the guy for me - will it be a freebie?

Stuff Heff as he has given us the "V's" twice now and takes my vote for the worst taken penalty without slow motion involved at High Wycombe and unlucky for us in the same match with the post, bar, post miss. Move along Hefferlump

Don't know too much about the others

i think penney needs to bring in 5 players pre-season(depending on who remains here) a gk a cb a am 2 cfs,

i think we could really be a top half team if we sign 2 of clarke, maken and guy. and spicer. by my reckoning that would be 2 cfs and a am. as for the gk and cb I'm sure loads will be released between now and august.

Only problem is can they be squeezed onto the payroll? i very much doubt it

The problem with him is that he thinks he is better than he really is.

Yeah but this year he has earned 5/6th most in the world, so fortunately for him someone else thought he was as good as he thought he was.

Jeffers = the new Ricketts.

Maybe but he certainly had a reputation for knowing where the goal was in the Prem, nevermind our league. I'm fairly certain Arsene Wenger splashed £11 million on him for his fox in the box nature. He might work well with Pav but then again I'd cover more ground on my crutches than those two combined in a game.

Die Die Jeffers Jeffers Die ?

The 4 being mentioned will be out of our budget; even Lewis Guy i would suspect.

1 striker that has been released that just might be within our means is Ben May; released from Scunny yesterday. Big, strong and pretty useful from what i've seen of him........might be one to keep an eye on.

1 striker that has been released that just might be within our means is Ben May; released from Scunny yesterday. Big, strong and pretty useful from what i've seen of him........might be one to keep an eye on.

27 goals in 194 games though.

27 goals in 194 games though.

Hence the big & strong part BP; He's a hulking striker who's a threat in the air and bullies CB's. We rely on Abbott for that; but it isn't his natual game. Not saying we should make him the number 1 priority; just commenting that he's more likely to fall into the wage structure than a Leon Clarke or Jeffers.