New Manager Thread

thanks im in top set at school and iam 13 i

WAS BORN ON THE 12/12/96 and i play for chaddy park jfc and go to our ladys rc high school royton is that another proth and the tornament was at phwelli

check if u want just come back 2day :ranting:

:lol:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAS BORN ON THE 12/12/96 and i play for chaddy park jfc and go to our ladys rc high school royton is that another proth and the tornament was at phwelli

Top set and you cant spell wales or guest

Where is Phwelli?.

Does that top set include Geography, jesus...

That's the worst impression of a 13 year old's writing I have ever seen! The fact you have spelt 'tournament', 'promotion', 'trophy' and 'photo' correctly suggests that your whole persona is a wind-up. Surely the mods need to get a handle on the conveyor belt of knobs on the 'wind-up' on here. It really is becoming tedious now...

Yeah, shape yourselves, mods. I suggest you request a list of people OP deems worthy of OWTB membership, so as he won't have to suffer such offence in future. Freedom of speech is overrated. Sort it out!

That's the worst impression of a 13 year old's writing I have ever seen! The fact you have spelt 'tournament', 'promotion', 'trophy' and 'photo' correctly suggests that your whole persona is a wind-up. Surely the mods need to get a handle on the conveyor belt of knobs on the 'wind-up' on here. It really is becoming tedious now...

How old was you in 1991 as I would have a cheeky bet that quite a few posters who were under 13 year olds then could spell promotion, trophy, tournament and photo then- I know I could.

How old was you in 1991 as I would have a cheeky bet that quite a few posters who were under 13 year olds then could spell promotion, trophy, tournament and photo then- I know I could.

I think it should be put in the context of some of the poorer spelling within the post being referred to.

It doesn't add up!

probley nothing iam 13 and ive just been on a football tournament in walse and john barns was a gest on stage and when i went to get my trophy he asked me who do i support so i said oldham so i said we would had played u if u wouldent of got the sack the he thyen said oldham ARE going to win promotion so i asked have u applyed to take over and he didnt answer and sent me for the team photo

I've ignored a few others.

Edited by opinions4u

I think it should be put in the context of some of the poorer spelling within the post being referred to.

It doesn't add up!

I've ignore a few others.

I agree - too deliberate, I'd like to think I know a bit about analysing the literacy skills of 13 year olds...

On a separate note, if unfortunately Gannon does take over at Stockport instead of here I'd wager a few bob on them for promotion....

50/1 at William Hill to win the league.

Latics are 66/1 with Bet365 and William Hill for their higher league.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/englis...ue-1/win-market

Edited by opinions4u