New Manager Thread

reading on a other forum i saw this

Iain Dowie who hasnt been offered the hull city job which looks like the job is going to Paul Hart.Iain Dowie i been told by my contact inside the club that he has rang Alan Hardy up tonight and has offered his service which is a great news.

could it be true.

I would so love this to be true, purely to imagine how long the telephone conversation would have been.

*ring ring*

AH: Alan Hardy. I know nowt about no missing babies.

ID: Hello Alan, it's Ian D...........

AH: :censored: off, Ian.

*click*

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Dickov goes into a hotel bar, straight up to a girl and asks her if she wants to go up to his room.

"Ooh," she says, "You're a little forward."

Edited by jsslatic

According to the Oldham Chronicle it's official.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-fea...-his-big-chance

oldham would have come out by now told us if its him its a joke all round and we went for the cheaper option its seems but lets hope he got a clause in his deal if things are not going to plan he goes like a plane bye.

oldham would have come out by now told us if its him its a joke all round and we went for the cheaper option its seems but lets hope he got a clause in his deal if things are not going to plan he goes like a plane bye.

What do you seriously expect for a club with 2000 season ticket holders and the 4th lowest average attendances in the league?

Just a thought, but how about we at least give the guy a chance and support him? Or will you be there on your own protesting?

if we had gone for the cheaper option then gray would be in charge,or even bunn.

i would imagine he is on performance related pay structure or something similar so how can you say he is the cheap option...

like has been said we have 2k season ticket holders and barely limp over the 4k a game mark...so no big name manager is going to touch us with yours at this time...

try giving the bloke a chance ffs...or if your that against him being in charge dont bother turning up....

oldham would have come out by now told us if its him No, they wouldn't. We've been told all along when it will be anounced. Look back through the thread for several valid reasons.

its a joke all round What's so funny about a young manager getting his first job?

and we went for the cheaper option its seems How do you know? Have you inside info on what his salary will be? What were the other candidates going to cost us?

but lets hope he got a clause in his deal if things are not going to plan he goes like a plane bye. Not relevant - if things are that bad, he'll likely get the sack rather than thinking "Oh bollocks, I've had enough, ta-ta"

You are so obviously against this appointment but reluctant to tell us exactly why. Give some solid reasons why PD (if it is him, of course) is a poor choice when he is untried and has no managerial history (like the very successful Frizzell and your Christian name). Unless, of course, that IS the reason.

Just answer this please. If Dickov is the new manager, will you support Latics and attend games? Will you support Dickov until he warrants otherwise? Will you give him the credit he will deserve if he makes us a side to be reckoned with (and I don't mean automatic promotion, just a good footballing side who try to entertain) and build on it?

Thank you.

You are so obviously against this appointment but reluctant to tell us exactly why. Give some solid reasons why PD (if it is him, of course) is a poor choice when he is untried and has no managerial history (like the very successful Frizzell and your Christian name). Unless, of course, that IS the reason.

Just answer this please. If Dickov is the new manager, will you support Latics and attend games? Will you support Dickov until he warrants otherwise? Will you give him the credit he will deserve if he makes us a side to be reckoned with (and I don't mean automatic promotion, just a good footballing side who try to entertain) and build on it?

Thank you.

He nevers gives a reply, all we hear from him is 100% BS. Lets wait till he starts another facebook protest where all 25 10 year olds turn up. Everyone is allowed to voice there concerns but people normally give us the reason RoyleArmy. Why dont you tell us royle who you want, and before you say chaddy i heard his half time team talks are not very good.

Myself and Royton Blue Lad went for a drive to BP before and saw Hardy outside looking for something. We pulled over and said "Have you lost Dickov already?" He smiled and said "He only came out to make a phone call and I've not seen him since."

We then asked if it was definitely him, he gave us a smile and wink and said "I couldn't possibly comment."

I also asked why he never replied to my email when I sent my CV in to him. He said, again with a smile, "Oh your one of the dickhead ones then?"

Gets an awful lot of unfair stick IMO.

Myself and Royton Blue Lad went for a drive to BP before and saw Hardy outside looking for something. We pulled over and said "Have you lost Dickov already?" He smiled and said "He only came out to make a phone call and I've not seen him since."

We then asked if it was definitely him, he gave us a smile and wink and said "I couldn't possibly comment."

I also asked why he never replied to my email when I sent my CV in to him. He said, again with a smile, "Oh your one of the dickhead ones then?"

Gets an awful lot of unfair stick IMO.

Just seen this on another latics message board

Posted by IssacHunt on 26/5/2010, 11:55 pm

Sick to death of seeing that clown on the website, the fact that he's anywere near the interview panel scares me, he was selling coach tickets for the club not so long back now he's picking the man to take us forward, no wonder were in such a mess!! All this bollocks about him being oldham through and through makes me laugh!! I'd love to see details of his actual daily input!! Many will disagree and that's fair enough, it's a messageboard, for opinions. Hardy out!!

Just seen this on another latics message board

Posted by IssacHunt on 26/5/2010, 11:55 pm

Sick to death of seeing that clown on the website, the fact that he's anywere near the interview panel scares me, he was selling coach tickets for the club not so long back now he's picking the man to take us forward, no wonder were in such a mess!! All this bollocks about him being oldham through and through makes me laugh!! I'd love to see details of his actual daily input!! Many will disagree and that's fair enough, it's a messageboard, for opinions. Hardy out!!

That man is a clown.