New Manager Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ex manager who bossed dickov has told me he been offered the job but the move may stall over wages he told me and u no why Frankie Bunn will come in so he can get that manager job one day.

Me man , me eat food , me beat wife , me make babies

ex manager who bossed dickov has told me he been offered the job but the move may stall over wages he told me and u no why Frankie Bunn will come in so he can get that manager job one day.

maybe that was the same ex manager i spoke to who told me dickov hated :censored: and he wont sign until there is a gurantee we wont sign him again...

Wild rumours which are obviously rubbish i can have a giggle at, but ex managers informing him of developments are just plain ridiculous.

so you feel the need to insult him? everyone as the right to joke and im sure if you look on the site you can find many other comments to read and just ignore his,

I like laughing at some stuff people have to say, may it live long into the future, there is ample space to have serious discussion, dont get so worked up because people post daft stuff,

ps dont read some of my comments, if this made you angry I will make you explode!

Wild rumours which are obviously rubbish i can have a giggle at, but ex managers informing him of developments are just plain ridiculous.

So are people moaning about this and that but they are not shouted down all the time. People like Royal Army, Lags and Blue Pizza might be a bit slower than most but its getting a bit much now.

So are people moaning about this and that but they are not shouted down all the time. People like Royal Army, Lags and Blue Pizza might be a bit slower than most but its getting a bit much now.

+1

The ignore function is quite a useful tool in situations like these lads

Don't like a poster, stick em on ignore.

Seemples

Hope your a mate of his or fookin' brave... :bat:

This has died its death now, and getting out of hand

:locker:

I accept the sentiment Carl - but there is still a valid point here mate, so I'm reopening this thread.

Here's the kicker - anyone returns to the BS that's gone before - the needless name-calling, off topic gibberish etc etc gets a 24 posting ban.

I don't have the patience to deal with you all bickering like children any more.