New Manager Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen this on another latics message board

Posted by IssacHunt on 26/5/2010, 11:55 pm

Sick to death of seeing that clown on the website, the fact that he's anywere near the interview panel scares me, he was selling coach tickets for the club not so long back now he's picking the man to take us forward, no wonder were in such a mess!! All this bollocks about him being oldham through and through makes me laugh!! I'd love to see details of his actual daily input!! Many will disagree and that's fair enough, it's a messageboard, for opinions. Hardy out!!

That man is a clown.

Rarely can a username be more appropriate...

i see barry owen doesnt want to comment on dickov.

Look back a few posts and you will see that I asked for the reasons behind your anti-Dickov rants. Not a vendetta, not a piss take, just a genuine ask. You have commented that BO doesn't want to comment; please don't back that up with similar tactics. Your reasoning could generate an interesting debate.

i see barry owen doesnt want to comment on dickov.

Maybe he isn't allowed to comment. The club will announce the manager next week once everything is done and dusted.

We get the impression, you dont want dickov as manager. Thats your opinion, I respect that. But bear in mind that there are a few people who are happy with an appointment

But others are asking you to justify this quite reasonably instead of just ranting.

Maybe he isn't allowed to comment. The club will announce the manager next week once everything is done and dusted.

We get the impression, you dont want dickov as manager. Thats your opinion, I respect that. But bear in mind that there are a few people who are happy with an appointment

But others are asking you to justify this quite reasonably instead of just ranting.

thank you carl i have took this on board when do you think oldham will hold the press meeting on monday?

are u happy with Dickov you no i am not.

oldham would have come out by now told us if its him its a joke all round and we went for the cheaper option its seems but lets hope he got a clause in his deal if things are not going to plan he goes like a plane bye.

As I only understand English, can someone please translate Ibby's post? Thanks.

As I only understand English, can someone please translate Ibby's post? Thanks.

grow up please am not ibby ok so please leave me alone my english is ok you can clearly read it.

i said grow up in a good way ok :D

Edited by RoyleArmy

If its true i have to hold my hands up and say i will be suprised.

IMO this is quite a bold imaginiative step by the board which might just come good.The manager will bring a work ethic to the club and thats half the battle.Obviously he will learn as he goes along but with some decent staff i think this will be a good move.

If its true i have to hold my hands up and say i will be suprised.

IMO this is quite a bold imaginiative step by the board which might just come good.The manager will bring a work ethic to the club and thats half the battle.Obviously he will learn as he goes along but with some decent staff i think this will be a good move.

Totally agree while Dickov may not be everyones choice,lets get behind him .Looking back I wish we would have appointed him 12 months ago.

thank you carl i have took this on board when do you think oldham will hold the press meeting on monday?

are u happy with Dickov you no i am not.

Thats a real shocker, i thought you were pauls number one fan.

Just tell us all why your against him becoming the manager, thats all everyone is asking you.

Thats a real shocker, i thought you were pauls number one fan.

Just tell us all why your against him becoming the manager, thats all everyone is asking you.

You'd get more of a reply from a brick wall. Ibby doesn't do giving reasons and for him to tell anyone to grow up is just laughable.

Myself and Royton Blue Lad went for a drive to BP before and saw Hardy outside looking for something. We pulled over and said "Have you lost Dickov already?" He smiled and said "He only came out to make a phone call and I've not seen him since."

We then asked if it was definitely him, he gave us a smile and wink and said "I couldn't possibly comment."

I also asked why he never replied to my email when I sent my CV in to him. He said, again with a smile, "Oh your one of the dickhead ones then?"

Gets an awful lot of unfair stick IMO.

Maybe he was checking the bins for Huddersfield castoffs?

You'd get more of a reply from a brick wall. Ibby doesn't do giving reasons and for him to tell anyone to grow up is just laughable.

Maybe we should give him a little bit of help, like fill in the blanks.

I dont want paul dickov as the manager becasue ____________________________