Bit gererous that!

Gannon

Bunn

Crossley

.Hill

Gray

My choice.

Martin Gray 07/05/10

Charlton are fighting for automatic promotion but they will know they are in a game, believe me.

“We are not going to make life easy for them as we want to win this game to give our fans something to smile about on the last day of the season. That is our objective.”

08/05/10

Attempts on target Oldham 2

What's he ever done then... I heard he was just an outpsoken noob....

Took Stockport from the jaws of non-league to a side capable of troubling the League One play off spots. It was only monumental mismanagement at the top that prevented them doing so.

I'm not really arsed about him being outspoken. I admire his footballing sensibilities.

Or omitting Gannon and Hill, when we have some more intel on who the interviewees may actually have been.

By the way, it was me what voted for Crossley ... but mostly to see how the poll was going! :unsure:

Couldn't you have used the "Show results" button instead?

Couldn't you have used the "Show results" button instead?

:grin:

Yes, but by voting I wouldn't need to do that every time.

Besides, having discounted Gannon and Hill as virtually impossible, I think I'd prefer Crossley to Gray or Bunn.

What's he [Gannon] ever done then... I heard he was just an outpsoken noob....

Managed a side across 4 seasons, each of which improved their league position.

Season 1: Took over 10 points clear at the bottom of League Two. Saved them from relegation.

Season 2: Missed out on the Leage Two play-offs by one goal (I think a 5-0 win by Bristol Rovers in a game not involving County on the last day of the season denied them)

Season 3: Took his team to Wembley where the outplayed Rochdale to win an entertaining League Two play off final.

Season 4: The first team to beat Sheridan's Latics where Gannon's half time tactical changes showed what an astute manager he is in a 3-1 win. County were in and around the play-offs until the finances of the Trust run football club and a poor tenancy deal with Sale Sharks blew up in their faces. Also got Craig Davies scoring regularly (failed with O'Grady).

Last season: Managed Motherwell for half a campaign - they are in th Europa League next season. Also gained credibility with Peterborough fans during a short period in charge at London Road.

Players like Anthony Pilkington, Liam Dickinson, Owain Fon Williams, Tommy Rowe, Dom Blizzard and Carl Baker were signed for County by Gannon, or developed via the youth system under his tenure.

Delivered the above with an average age of about 22, during which average attendances increased by around 40% as a result of County's passing game.

Apart from that, I take the point - he's never won the Champions League.

Anyone but gannon.

I can't see any reason above for Latics to employ him either.

Edited by opinions4u